Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This year's pumpkin patch visit, wasn't that fun for me:( I had a stomach bug and barely made it the 20 minutes we were there. I went ahead that morning, just hoping it was a fluke. But, of course we get up there and it's definitely not a 1 time thing! We snapped a couple pics and got out of there. I lost the contents of my stomach about 5 minutes down the road and got in bed as soon as we arrived home where I spent the rest of the day. Blah!

I can't believe I'm posting these pictures where I look like death!



7 comments:

Deborah Anne Whitfield said...

Love love love 2 things....the outfit that MB has on at the PP....sooo cute and I love your hair in the new pic u put up. Did you cut it?
Miss yall...kiss MB for us!

Jus and Kat said...

Cute pics!!!

Oh, and P.S. You do NOT look like death! :)


Kat @ Keeping the Faith

Stacy D said...

Love the pictures! And love MB's dress!! Where did you get it?

And you do not look like death :)

Kimberly Jones said...

Love those pictures! Macy Brooks was a cutie looking at all the pumpkins! We were sorry you had to leave but knew you didn't feel good! You looked great even though you didn't feel good! :-)

Kate said...

I wish I looked that good when I'm sick!!! ;)

Laura said...

LOVE these! We are hoping to go this afternoon to get some good pics of Brady with the pumpkins. Let me know if you want to come along for another try!

You look great in these pics! Can't believe you were sick.

Summer Pendley said...

Ashly....you're a dork...and, the prettiest deathly sick girl I've ever seen. Those pics are so. super. cute. Kristen did a great job on the dress....it's the reversible one, right? Anyway, I LOVE the family pic, and the new header!!!!! Such beautiful girls! I think it's time for a Pendley/Tucker date, don't you????