Thursday, March 3, 2011

17 week update

Getting closer to halfway!

I feel terrible I haven't documented this baby at all! This pregnancy is completely flying by. I can't believe how far along I am already. My pregnancies usually drag, but not this time. Not hearing from me is a good thing! It means things are going great!

Daily, I feel well and have fun with MB during the day. It seems that every other day I have tons of energy and go go go, then the next day I'll be pretty worn out. I still get heavy eyelids by 8:30 every night and fall asleep on the couch with Denny until he's ready for bed. I'm finally back up to my pre-pregnancy weight so I'm beginning to exercise again and that feels wonderful!

I saw Dr. K(high-risk) on 2/28 and all looked well. I was 16 weeks 6 days and the baby was measuring 16 weeks 4 days. This baby loves to snuggle already! Every time we peek inside the baby is all curled up with it's arms by the face. I talked to the doctor about not coming in until closer to 28 weeks (that's when they will begin measuring cord blood flow) and he agreed. Our insurance is not so great anymore and we pay quite a bit out of pocket each visit. He said things look great and I'm doing fantastic. I will of course still see my OB regularly! I see her Monday actually.

Thanks again for praying! Fear has slipped in a few times and I know it's through prayers I'm able to get a hold of it and replace those thoughts with Godly ones.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Beautiful pictures- and ALL of my friends say the same thing about pregnancy when you have a little one around. I guess you just don't have as much time to sit around and think about it! Praying for you and a sweet healthy little baby- could you not tell at the high risk what the gender was..we found out both times at 16 weeks!

Unknown said...

i've been praying for you ashly!!!
MB is adorable!!

Beth Goff said...

WONDERFUL!!!! I'm so excited for you!! You look great!

katie davis said...

YAY! such a beautiful mama with a beautiful growing family=) i'm honored to be cheering you on and praying for you through this pregnancy!

Kimberly Jones said...

What a cute little belly! You look great. I LOVE the header picture of you and MB, so precious!

Ebe said...

Yay!!! I bet it is going by fast! You look great, I love a baby belly!

Praying for all of y'all!

love,
ebe