We shared those with our family members and they prayed over us. There was a speaker and slideshow of family pictures. Plus, food and cake:) It was short and sweet, but very meaningful to our family.
After the dedication we had friends and family back to our house for a chili dinner.
Denny and I feel so honored to have such supportive family and friends. We count on them to hold us accountable in raising these girls. When I sit and think about raising Jesus-loving women in this day, it sounds so hard! Makes me even more thankful for all these great friends. I'm glad we don't have to do it alone!
My friend Kate gave me this idea(& let me borrow the window) to decorate the mantle!
Great granny and Kate:)
Kate and her soon to be bff, Emily. They are exactly 6 months apart.
Kate had a hard time going to sleep that night so we got her up and let her open a picture frame from her Mimi. I think she liked it:)
1 comment:
That is a sweet way to do baby dedication and I love the idea of pics on the mantle. Love ya girly!!!
Post a Comment