
Things are going great here! We saw the high-risk Dr. last week and got a great report! The baby looked good and measured 12 weeks, 6 days which is exactly what I was! The heartbeat was 146. Baby was super active and already loving his or her hands.
I always decline having the Downs Syndrome & Trisomy test done, but for some reason I agreed this time. The nurse called today to report our numbers couldn't look better and our risk is extremely low. I was caught off guard by the stream of happy tears that fell when I hung up with her.
Pretty sure I'm still in shock by the fact we may just have 2 healthy children here this summer. In my wildest dreams I would have never believed it just a short 2 years ago. God is amazingly good. I continue to be overwhelmed with His greatness.
The blessings this pregnancy have been abundant already. Surprisingly, I am already feeling the baby move. It's not routine or even daily, but I do feel it often! I never feel babies this early! What a blessing:) Dr's reports have been perfect, sickness is subsiding, energy is returning and we've already begun to clean out our office and make room for baby!

Macy Brooks is an incredible joy! She'll soon be a year and a half and I'll do a post about her. Where's my baby? She's acting like a big girl more and more everyday! If we ask her where the baby is, she lifts up my shirt and points! Super sweet:)
Thanks again for the prayers, calls and emails!
9 comments:
Congratulations Ashly! What a blessing! You don't know me personally, but we both know the Castleberry's and we used to go to Browns Bridge before we moved. We prayed for y'all during your loss of Baby Brooks and throughout your pregnancy with Macy. We will pray for you through this pregnancy, too. Have a blessed day!
So precious!!! Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pics, they show how amazing God is in creating these little miracles!! We are praying!
Sweet little peanut! So glad for a great report.
God is so good! Glad your appointment went well and baby is healthy!
Yeah for good drs visits! I've been praying for you guys when I rock Savannah at night before bed. Love that special time to pray!
I love these pictures! They are so full of LIFE, and they just make my smile. Praying for you to have peace and joy throughout the rest of this pregnancy. Love you! :)
Yay! Awesome update.
I love all of the positive emotion bursting from this post! I LOVE ultrasound pictures, and these are especially sweet:) I am so happy to be there by your side on this journey....again! Look forward to seeing you soon and that little...and, I mean super little baby bump you must have...Love ya'll!!!!!
~Summer~
Hi Ashly,
It's been a while since I've visited your blog and I got chills (the happy kind) :) when I saw this. I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! And praying for a happy healthy baby #3.
Post a Comment