Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Expecting #2, #3 or #5........


or however you prefer to call it! We will be saying "#3" around here! That's right, we're preggers!

I'm 10.5 weeks and things look great. I went to the doctor at 6.5 weeks when I found out and again at 9.5 weeks when I couldn't keep food down. Both times, the baby had a great heartbeat and things couldn't look better!

I almost hate to say it, but we weren't trying. I'm thankful for the great surprise, but then being down the infertility road, people who get pregnant when they're "not trying" are super annoying! I always thought... "here I am spending tons of $$$$, standing on my head, taking drugs and blah blah blah" and we can't conceive. I know, terrible attitude, but that's the facts of infertility sometimes.

Denny was out of town December 8-17th. I found out on December 10th! UGH! That was one long week to hold in such prized information:) On the 9th, I went to the neighbor's for dinner and felt completely preggo nauseous. I barely ate dinner and made it home. Friday morning, I awoke and immediately threw up and felt tons better. I knew right then it was true. Macy Brooks and I hopped down to the dollar store and it was positive in about 2 shakes. I was determined to tell D in person so I didn't even let the info sink in until he got home a week later.

I took a video of Denny walking in the door from his trip and MB wearing her "Big Sister" shirt. When the camera goes nutso, we are hugging and kissing:)



As always, prayer during our pregnancies is most appreciated! You guys really got me through Macy Brooks pregnancy so I'm counting on you again!

32 comments:

Beth Goff said...

FUN!!!!! I love it!!! You know I'll be praying!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!! yay!! i'm so happy for you and your precious family!!!
i am praying =)

Jason Pendley Photography said...

Geez that was crazy! Beach trip is moving up this year!

Ashley Jansen said...

So exciting!! Congrats and praying now!!

Becca Daws said...

Ahhh!!! So excited!! Congratulations!!!

Mo & Tiffany said...

Congrats Ashly!!

Sarah E @ theteacherswife.com said...

WOOHOO! Will certainly be praying!

Jill said...

SOOO exciting girl!!! Thrilled for you!!!! Praying along!!!

Jus and Kat said...

Aww, what a great memory you have in that video! Congratulations! How's Macy handling it; does she understand what's going on?

Kat

thedunns said...

Yea!!!!!! So excited for all of you! Praying you have a very uneventful pregnancy that's full of nothing but wonderfulness!! Will you wait to find out again what he/she is when he/she is born??

Anonymous said...

I prayed for you with MB - she was due the day I ran my marathon, with running shoes made by Brooks! Congrats, and I'll be adding you to that prayer list for a beautiful, healthy little brother or sister for MB!

Allison said...

Yee Haw!! Bring on another Tucker baby! And I will begin again praying for one SCREAMING baby in the delivery room!
Couldn't be happier for your guys!
BTW, Denny's face is priceless...kudos to you for thinking of filming it.

Tonya said...

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

I can't stop smiling! I'm sooooo happy for you and Denny! You can count on my prayers this time, too! Congratulations!

Love,
Tonya

Stephanie says said...

Congrats! That is super excited! :o)

Kimberly Jones said...

So excited for baby number 3! We will be praying for you all! Macy Brooks will LOVE being a big sister! So happy for you!

Stacy D said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gibbs Family said...

Love the video!! So happy for you guys!! Will say prayers daily!! Love you!

Nicole McFarland said...

OMG, I love the video!! At work, trying not to cry with excitement!!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

Ah..the video made my cry (pregnancy hormones are in overdrive!!) Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

So wonderful! I cried when he realized what the shirt said :) So excited for y'all and will be praying the next few months!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! Will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Will be praying for you and your sweet baby. So excited for you guys! What wonderful news!

The Carroll's said...

Joining everyone in prayers for the newest Tucker baby! SO thrilled for you guys!

Amber said...

Just WONDERFUL!!! Praying for that sweet baby. I can't wait to meet that little one!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is funny because I was thinking the other day about calling Kim to check on you to see if you were pregnant again. Congrats! I know your road has been long and you deserve this!

katie davis said...

ashly!! thank you so much for sharing this with us. what a precious video. honored to be praying with you sweet friend=)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, i'm so glad you shared the video – it brought tears to my eyes. congrats on the best news!

Laura Ripley said...

So awesome!!

Kate Petronis said...

Love that video!!!! Good stuff. :) We're so excited for y'all and as always, praying our hearts out for another healthy little Tucker!!

Ebe said...

Yay! We are certainly praying!

love,
ebe

Christopher, Alicia, and Avery said...

Congrats that is so exciting! We will be thinking and praying too!

Jenny said...

What an amazing moment to have captured on video!! My heart was pounding as I waited for him to "get it" and then the tears came! SO excited for y'all!!