This post should have been written about 3 weeks ago...oops!
We had an excellent report from our little babe's 20 week scan! All the organs were checked and toes and fingers accounted for. I am incredibly thankful for the good report. God is blessing us way more than we deserve!
Here are a few ultrasound pictures...does anyone think it looks like Macy Brooks? Boy or Girl?
I don't really want to profess this..but I'm fairly certain I saw a certain something during the ultrasound. I laid quiet while she finished the scan because I didn't want to further read into any facial expressions she may have. I guess we'll see if I'm right in July!
5 comments:
I hope you're right! ;) Yay for a great report and being over 1/2 way there!!!
girl!!! why did they not tell you!!! I can't stand it. I found out at 16 weeks with both my girls!
So glad for the good report!
Gosh! The anticipation of this little one...boy or girl????? Ok...I guess from your post, you're thinking possibly boy??? Well, either way, this child will be beautiful and LOVED!!!! Can't wait to see him/her...it'll be sooner than you think!
Love YOU!!! ~Summer :)
(Once again, I'm hacking Jason's account...ha!)
YEA for another great ultrasound & appointment!! Hope you're feeling well these days! I'm thinking it's going to be another beautiful girl, but we'll see :)
Post a Comment