Saturday, January 21, 2012

'I poop my panties' = games we play!

I wanted to document this fun game we play in the evenings in the playroom. It all started when one night Denny shoved this:

pre-tend egg from her play kitchen


in Macy Brooks' pants and said "Look, Mommy, Macy Brooks pooped in her panties!" She thought it was the funniest thing on the planet. Then she will shove her hand in the back of her pants and dig out the poop(egg), all the while Denny and I say things like "eeewww, she's touching it" and "oh yucky, Macy Brooks pooped her panties, it stinks!"




















When she retrieves the egg, she throws it around the playroom and her and I race after it saying "I get it, I get it, I get it!"


The giggle that erupts from her is contagious! Love it!

It was a random game the first time we played, but now MB will go get the egg and give it to Denny saying, "I poop my panties" Now the game has a name!

So much fun with a little pre-tend egg:)

Anyone else have any crazy games they play in their family?

2 comments:

Deborah Anne Whitfield said...

We do we do...its called the belly game. Scott basically uses his large ever growing belly to knock the kids on their bottoms. He gets on his knees and they run up to him and he knocks them over while making a "uhhhh" sound. They just die laughing. We say "thank you daddy for eating all the cookies to make our belly game so much fun!!"

Krissy said...

We play hide and seek, pillow pile on (the boys run from the other room and dive onto a mountain of pillows), airplane, bear walks, and sword fight (with foam swords from the $ section at Target). The boys favorite, though, is to use Joe as their jungle gym:)