Friday, January 20, 2012

Look-Alikes??

I love comparing pictures of the girls to see if they look alike! What do you guys think?

I'm leaning towards thinking they look like sisters, but really different too. I think their eyes look completely different.




I put this collage together, because they are kind of doing the same thing with their lips:)
Thoughts?

6 comments:

Rachael Walkup said...

I think they look like sisters. MB and Kate do have different eyes and chins. But the lips and cheeks look the same. Both of your girls are beautiful!

Amber said...

I agree with you that their eyes are different, but they pass as sisters! It will be fun to see if Kate looks more like you since MB is Denny's girlie copy. :)

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

They look most alike in the last set of pictures.

jennifer said...

First glance..... complete look a likes!!! I thought it was the same child, lol! When you study them, you can tell. Oh my gosh in a couple years they are gonna look like twins!!! beautiful girls!!!

Elloa said...

girl-Denny is so beautiful!

Deborah Anne Whitfield said...

I would say YES they look like twins!!