We went to church on Christmas eve morning and then played all day and ate our big meal that night.

Our big girl:)

Our little girl-happy to have on her Christmas Eve gift, new pj's

Playing with Papa

Daddy opened a set of ottomans from my parents. Macy Brooks hopped inside with her baby and had the best time! I hated the way she looked in there-it creeped me out!

After nap on the 24th, the girls opened a roller coaster from Mimi and Papa-it has led to hours of enjoyment already!

Christmas morning video-checking out her 3 gifts
Macy Brooks' 3 presents: A (used) barbie jeep, candy land and a huge play doh set

Kate's 3 presents: wall art, a new dress and a car seat toy

I don't have a lot of pictures of Kate from Christmas because she was really crabby:( She spent much of the day in her bed. This was her face all day!

Driving in the yard

Late Christmas Day, Macy Brooks had her Papa's up dancing! I think she's got a few people wrapped around her finger:)
A good picture with their Gigi and Papa!

The Tuesday after Christmas, I drove to NC with my mom(who helped a ton!) for Christmas with all my extended family. Denny drove up with my dad that night after work.
My mom's dad and step-mom had an awesome train set that MB loved!

Talking with pa-paw

One of her gifts from them was a new baby that takes a paci

Kissing those cheeks

Macy Brooks with my mom and her dad

Thursday night we moved on to my dad's side of the family...
Here's Lindsay and I (she's expecting her 1st baby in July!)

My dad's mom with our sweeties

Kate giving us some smiles from her playmat

Friday night we went to another town to see my mom's mom and have a Christmas party there.

MB and I went for a walk and I had a little mini-shoot with her. I love this sweet one

Watching Veggie Tales on the phone and cuddling with Daddy

Here is my 2nd favorite picture from all of Christmas! I think it shows her fun spirit. She is a true joy to be around:)

And this is my MOST favorite Christmas picture(it's actually from New Year's Eve). This face Kate is making cracks me up every time see it. She's blowing raspberries. Her head looks tiny, but oh so cute!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment