Tuesday, December 20, 2011

5 Months


Cannot. Believe. You. Are. 5. Months! My little screamer has turned so happy!

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!! I love to be with you and don't like when we're apart.

We went to the Dr the other day for a nasty cough you have. It was just a cough, which is good! You weigh

14 pounds!!

our little fatty:) I love all your rolls, they are everywhere. Your hair is sporting new growth and your eyes are still light. You still nurse well and are stretching those feedings from every 3 hours to 4. Your appetite plummeted during your cold so I was worried about the milk supply. You're on the mend and so is the supply.

Sleep is going well. You are getting closer to consistently sleeping 8-5 then 5:15-8 or 9. I try to dream feed you at 10:30 before I go to bed and still occasionally feed you or pop in your paci around 2am. You are a super flexible napper. Sometimes you take a morning nap 1.5 hours after you wake up and some days you sleep with Macy Brooks from 1-4/4:30 with a cat nap from 6-6:30.

Your favorite things to play are playmat, exersaucer and bumbo time. The Sunday after Thanksgiving was your first time in the exersaucer-you thought it was pretty cool after we propped you up with a blanket. I love having you sit on the counter in your bumbo while I cook dinner. You just smile and we chat about food:)

Diapers are still a size 2, but will be moving to size 3 shortly. You are growing out of clothes constantly! Mostly you wear 6 month outfits with a few 3 month things worked in. You have also moved up to a bigger swaddle blanket. You just busted right out of the small one!

Your personality rocks! Super laid back and just smiles at everyone. Hearing you laugh out loud makes my day. We play a game where I say "I'm gonna get your kisses." Then I roughly kiss your cheeks and you just laugh and laugh. You are also super ticklish. I can touch you anywhere an you squirm and smile! One thing you do that totally cracks me up is laugh and smile when Macy Brooks is acting up and getting in trouble. It's like you're sitting there taking notes on what to do when you're 2 and just laughing at how crazy she is! Macy Brooks loves you to pieces. She always asks to kiss you before you go night night. You are starting to really laugh and smile at her too. It's really fun and heart warming to see you girls interacting.

I love you sweet pea! Stop growing up so quickly:)

2 comments:

Jill said...

oh so cute!!! The girls look so much alike!

thedunns said...

I love that you called her "fatty"-both of mine had rolls & I too LOVED all of them :) You have 2 precious little girls Ashly & I can tell through your post how much you adore them!
Oh, and Marley is still in size 3 diapers at almost 16 months old......she's only 6 lbs heavier than Kate :)