Macy Brooks and Gia have been dying to have a sleepover together, so we finally made it happen! Both our husbands were away for work on Monday night. I packed up my 2 girls and the dog and we headed to the Larkin's around 5. Why does it take so much stuff to be away for 1 night ?!?!
Everyone had a good time! MB brought her tricycle from Christmas and the big kids played for over an hour when we first arrived. They all rode their tricycles in their unfinished basement and had a great time. Then it was time for dinner. Erica made us her fabulous homemade pizza!
Then there was more playtime and cookie making. Erica let the kids put sprinkles on their sugar cookies. Yum-O!
Kate and Grant hung out on the counter :-)
Kate slept in Erica's closet and did great! MB and Gia went to sleep together around 8:30 in Gia's room on her 2 twin beds. Erica and I heard them giggling and talking like big girls after we told them goodnight. It was a sweet memory for us:) When it was time for us Mama's to hit the hay, we moved Gia to Erica's bed with her and I slept in the other twin. MB and I had a tough night's sleep, but it was ok. Then we got up and headed to bible study on Tuesday morning after sharing breakfast together. It was a great first sleepover experience! We love the Larkin's!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment