6th year in a row that it happened. It's time to decorate the house, get the tree and play Christmas music while our home gets excited to celebrate our Savior's birth. On the outside, I'm playing the part and enjoying my family, but on the inside I'm sad. I find it strange that decorating the house without Brooks makes me so sad. He'd be a 6 year old boy.....he'd be excited for Christmas and all, but I highly doubt he'd be all into the tree decorating. Brooks would probably be begging to be outside with friends or playing Wii!
![]() |
| OBSESSED with this picture of my sweet girl!! |
Grief is such a strange thing. God has poured his blessings down on our family and we are so very thankful. It almost feels wrong to be missing someone when I have so much. However, it would definitely feel wrong if I never missed my son. He's greatly missed and I am so thankful for the HOPE we have in Jesus that we will see him again!








No comments:
Post a Comment