Our sweet kindergartner had her first Father/Daughter dance. Macy Brooks was over the moon excited. She's been waiting and waiting to wear this gorgeous dress and have a night out with her daddy.
![]() |
| She wore the corsage all night! I was shocked. I thought she wouldn't really wear it since she seems to have a few sensory issues:) |
I was supposed to be gone Friday-Sunday on a girls trip to listen to the IF Gathering with Jen Hatmaker. At the last minute I came home Sat. afternoon to help this girl get ready. I just couldn't imagine not being here to do her nails and curl her hair and take pictures! It was so worth it to come home. We had the best afternoon and then Kate and I had a fun date to see the horses and get ice cream. I love my people!!
Denny said he got a few dances in with MB, but she mostly ran all over the place with her friends!
Thankful these girls have a great dad who also looks forward to these special times!





1 comment:
Oh How sweet! She looked beautiful!
Post a Comment