
We just returned from a much needed getaway with our friends, the Pendley's! We packed up and headed to Seacrest Beach near Panama City. We had the best time! I was actually in a funk for a couple days when we got home, and I'm usually such a homebody!
Summer had the best idea to get our girls matching outfits. They looked adorable:)
I had 2 good cries while we were livin' it up. I'm still so overwhelmed by the fact Denny and I had OUR baby at the beach. We've waited so long for it, and it was as great as we imagined it. We had already been to the beach when MB was 7 weeks old, but this time was different. It was amazing watching her look at the Gulf or feel the sand between her toes. Even now, 10 months later, I am just overcome with gratefulness to my Savior for blessing us with such a sweet, fun girl. It's still hard to believe, but God sure knows how to bring it all together for good. Just like his word says.

Mommy and Daddy both had great quality time with our baby. It was wonderful. I didn't want it to end!


Traveling with a fellow photographer was so much fun! We had 3 great photo shoots:)



This was one of our favorite vacations! I took it all in and not one minute was taken for granted. We are incredibly blessed!
10 comments:
Great Pictures Ashly!! You look beautiful and your smile is nothing but joyous and contagious for us readers out here!
GREAT pictures! I absolutely love the one of MB's toes in your header. I can't get over how much sweet MB looks like her Daddy! :) I'm so glad you had a great vacation!
Love,
Tonya
Dear Ashly!
I've followed your blog for quite som time, but never commented before. Looks like a wonderful vacation and I LOVE the pictures!!! We have a nine month old little boy and we had some professional pictures taken yesterday. Can't wait to see them.It's a wonderful age (well, I guess it always is:-)).
God bless you!
-Karina in Norway.
how much fun!!!i got your message... so glad you guys had a wonderful time and a great vacation! we miss yall and hope to see you soon! you guys have never looked happier, those pics are awesome!
I absolutely LOVE all the pics.. The one of you and her in the grass is great!!! I am glad you were able to fully enjoy your vacation.
Life can be so sweet! Love your wonderful family!
Ashly~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this happier than ever post! That first family picture turned out AMAZING!!!! And, I love the collage at the end....still missing ya'll!
To see the path that the Lord has brought you guys down over the past 18 months is extraordinary...wow! What a testament! Love ya! :)
I LOVE the picture of you and MB on the grass smiling!!!!
You have been so blessed, and it's showing!!! Love the picture of you and MB in the grass. Looks like you may have a mommy's girl, too. It's such a precious bond. :)
And I second what Summer said...you are a living testament of a GREAT and LOVING father.
I just had to say I LOVE the new pic of MB! Lol She is so awesome!!! :)
Post a Comment