Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our Girly Girl

Our little girl got her ears pierced! She's really looking like a big girl now:)

Denny agreed to the decision, but made it perfectly clear he did not want to go. So...my friend Sara went! She was awesome! She did her daughter's when she was 1 so she knew exactly what to expect. Plus, she kept me from throwing up and walking away AND she took good pictures:)

Macy B did great! She sat still while they made marks and made sure they were even. When the actual piercing took place she handed out a dirty look to the lady and cried for about 5 seconds. The ladies did a great job too! They both had over 5 years experience and it showed. I was happy with the experience. I paid and completed all the paperwork prior to the piercing so as soon as they were done we walked out and MB enjoyed her very first lollipop!
Mommy and baby before



She's so happy, has no idea what's coming:)


This face sums up how I felt. I really thought I might throw up right there in the store. My stomach was hurting....


Here we go...



Almost done



And, now she's mad! But, it really only lasted a few seconds!



Getting some Mommy love



Yummy, lollipop! Don't I look pretty?

7 comments:

Terry Lynne said...

Those are great! She's beautiful!

Jus and Kat said...

The picture where she's crying is just too cute (poor thing)!!! Glad she did great (Faith got her ears peirced at 3 months . . . I guess I just couldn't wait ;)!

Karin Coibion said...

How awesome that you have this experience captured with pictures... good job Sara! Love the new earrings and love sweet MB!

Beth Goff said...

Precious!!!! I just love it! Can't wait to see birthday party pictures!

thedunns said...

the picture of her crying brought tears to my eyes :( poor (pretty) baby!! so glad you didn't throw up & that she didn't cry too long :)

Tonya said...

Loved the play-by-play pictures! And she IS beautiful!!!

Love,
Tonya

Laura Ripley said...

I let Payton see this post. I asked her if she wanted her ears pierced. Her response was "no way, not even when I'm a grown up." Good idea going ahead and getting them done because other wise she might never want them. She looks super cute! Don't feel bad about almost passing out. I feel like that every time my kids get shots.