We officially have a walker. I couldn't be more proud of my sweet girl! 2 days ago we went to a cookout with friends and lots of kids. I think they inspired her to walk. And walk she did, all night long! And she hasn't stopped.
Macy Brooks is really happy to have this milestone under her belt. Ever since she started, she's been extremely happy and content. It sure is fun watching this girl learn and grow!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So exciting! Good job MB. Sadie watched the video and said,"Maybe we could go over to her house and play." So cute! I wish we had a MB playdate every week!!! Jen
Such a cutie! Great job, Macy Brooks! Tell your mommy hello for me. ;)
Oh my goodness! I LOVE IT...and her! :) I love how she uses those arms for balance and wiggles that little touche...lol. She looks like she's so proud! Can't wait to hang out again and see her walk in person! XOXO!
~Summer :)
Awesome! Way to go MB.
Good job sweet MB!!!
Post a Comment