
This is our sweet girl 1 year ago! Look how she's changed! CRAZY!!
We had a great Easter this year. My grandparents have around 30ish grand and great-grand kids so they love putting on a big lunch and egg hunt every Easter. When I say 'big egg hunt,' I mean BIG! They filled and hid 200 eggs total! I told Denny several months back I'd love to go this year and he agreed:)

It was a great weekend of quality time and visiting with all our family. It's always exhausting with so many to see in such a short time-but always worth it!
MB got a little Easter basket with a kids worship CD from church, earrings, a book, movie and a new toothbrush and a few eggs that held a couple m&m's each. She loved it! I'm still not sure how we will handle the Easter basket/bunny thing...but we'll figure it out:)




Sunday was the big egg hunt. She did a fabulous job of collecting her eggs! My grandparents divided the hunt into younger kids and older kids. Macy Brooks caught on quickly and had lots of fun filling her basket. Once she discovered that the eggs contained goodies, we slowed down quite a bit and had to encourage her to keep hunting:) All the kids also get a big basket full of fun things from my grandparents. Hers had bubbles, snack foods, a baby doll, a book and some other things.






Macy Brooks had Papa Dewey wrapped around her little finger! She is here drinking all the sweet tea she wants! I was trying not to cringe at all she had-it was a lot:)
I love this picture of Macy Brooks and my dad. She's obviously telling him something very important and he's on her level listening intently! So sweet:)
No comments:
Post a Comment