Friday, July 8, 2011

36 weeks!

11 days to go, but who's counting?? :)

We have everything scheduled and our parents and babysitter are all lined up!

Tuesday, 7/19 7:30 Amnio-Prayer request #1 that lungs will be ready!
8:30 Ob visit for a check, If I'm showing any signs I won't have to spend Tuesday night in the hospital so that is prayer request #2

Wednesday, 7/20 If the lungs are ready and we pass the amnio, we will either go in that night before to get a Cervadil or come in early Wed. morning for Pitocin.

All the baby equipment is down from the attic and washed. I also pulled the newborn bin of boy clothes and girl clothes down for my mom to wash after the birth, but before we get home. Some diapers have been purchased (or given!) and my bag and the baby's bag is packed! Boy bedding has been selected and will be brought up if needed. Things are going well!

Next week is full of appointments: eye dr, hair cut, 2 preggo visits, a pool date with friends and doing last minute things. It's going to be here before we know it!

Today was another great appointment at high risk dr. He's so awesome! We got the best shot of the face! I think this baby is so cute already:) Take a look and let me know if you think boy or girl? Definitely has Brooks and Macy Brooks nose and full lips, but kinda looks like a boy to me.....thoughts?????

5 comments:

Nicole McFarland said...

Sweet baby!! He/she definitely looks like Macy Brooks!! I can't tell though if it's a girl or boy. I can't wait to hear the good news of a healthy delivery!! We're praying!!

Becca Daws said...

Sweet baby! It's a baby boy. :-)So excited for you!

Jill said...

Wow! Can't believe you are SO close! How exciting - praying!! Hmm...I'll guess boy. =)

Beth Goff said...

Oh I can't tell... beautiful baby either way!! I'm excited for yall!

Rachael Walkup said...

Hey friend, it was great seeing you last week. I think this is another sweet baby boy! He looks adorable. 9 days to go, right?
Praying for you!