Friday, October 14, 2011

Jesus Loves Me, This I know

There are several posts I want to put up including our fun trip to the pumpkin patch, but this comes first!

I was rocking Macy Brooks to sleep a few nights ago and we read some books as usual. After books I sang a few songs and enjoyed our time together, just us. I started with ABC's, a few Barney songs at her request and then told her "one more" and ended with Jesus Loves Me.

The whole time I was singing, she just sat quietly and snuggled. A couple seconds into Jesus Loves Me, Macy Brooks joined in and sang the entire song right along with me! It was nothing but precious!!! She even went up on notes I go up on and held out on the same notes as me. I could barely finish the song through the tears.

I pray our girls will remember Jesus loves them no matter what!

Thank you Lord for these sweet moments!

1 comment:

Laura said...

LOVE the cute outfit! Sad we missed Saturday, hope it was a fun time celebrating sweet Kate. Let's have a Friday play date soon!