Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This year was my favorite at Burt's Pumpkin Patch so far! 2 years ago MB was a tiny thing and last year we stayed just long enough to grab a picture before I started puking:(

This year was all fun and laughs!

Macy Brooks is running around this fall loving all the 'puNkins' I LOVE the way she says it!



This was the first time we were able to do the hayride and it was super fun! We got to see where they grow the pumpkins, the talking pumpkins and a tunnel. Macy Brooks loved every minute!


Me and my girlies:)

Kate wasn't too happy laying on this pumpkin




Love this picture of Denny whistling and toting MB around in the wheelbarrow:)
CUTIE PIE

I could do nothing to convince MB this was a squash and not a pumpkin, so I just let it go and it was the "pumpkin" she chose for her room

Macy Brooks likes to deny my kisses sometimes-and she finds it hilarious!


Love this sweet face!

Kate is worn out:)
After the patch we went up the road to Amicolola Falls to eat lunch and play on the playground. It was truly a great day as a family of 4! I'm really enjoying these two girls!

2 comments:

Joe and Amy said...

I am also learning to live life with 2 daughters and a son in heaven. I love your blog and have really found your posts inspiring.

Stephanie says said...

Love all the pictures! :o) Looks like so much fun!!!