Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Halloween was really fun this year now that Macy Brooks understood the free candy concept. We practiced 'trick or treat' a few days before and she'd always repeat it. Then I'd ask, "and what will they give you?"

"CANDY!!!!"

She loves candy:)

I bought Macy Brooks' ladybug costume 1 week after Halloween last year, so I just told her she was going to be a ladybug and luckily she went with it. Funny side note: the days following Halloween people would ask her what she dressed up as and she'd say "Minnie Mouse!" ha!

So anyways, she was a ladybug and Kate was a duck. We went to a pre-party at our friend Kate's house and it was amazing! She does the best work and makes the most delicious cakes:) So the kids had a blast eating, playing and acting crazy! We all trick or treated together for a little bit. Then we headed back to our section of the subdivision so Kate could take a nap (she was miserable) and walked around to our neighbor's. Gia and her family walked with us and the girls had the best time! Aren't they sweet?



Here's all my neighborhood girls! This is the best support system a girl could have. I'm extremely thankful for them:)

2 comments:

The Gordon Family said...

Loved Halloween this year!! Such a fun party!

Christopher, Alicia, and Avery said...

LOL yes it's true and thanks for the prayers. Def needed them while we drive out of Alaska next week!
Love all the Halloween pictures! That was never my favorite day but everyone sure does get cute pictures. Well I hope your adjustment is getting better with Kate and she's letting you sleep some. My brother is struggling with the no sleep thing as you can imagine:)