Thursday, July 12, 2012

Coversations with MB

I'm not exaggerating when I say Macy Brooks is one of the funniest people I know. She makes me laugh out loud every day. EVERY. DAY. She has a great sense of humor.

She's also one of my favorite people to have conversation.

Lately she's very concerned about growing big. The reason she wants to grow big is so she can feed her babies. Which I find funny, because she hasn't seen me nurse Kate in several months since Kate eats in the morning before MB is out of bed, at nap after MB is in bed and at night before I go to bed. So anyways....here's our conversation multiple times per day.

MB: Mommy, I want to feed my babies with my boobies.
ME: Well, you have to grow up and get big. You also have to find a man that loves you and loves Jesus. After that you will get your special rings (what she calls our wedding rings) and get married. Then you can have your own babies and feed them with your boobies.

MB: ok! so how do I get big?
ME: eating healthy foods, exercising and getting plenty of sleep
MB: Let's go eat fruit so I can find a boy who loves Jesus.

Ha!! Now we will be eating at the table and as she's putting green beans in her mouth.... "Look mommy, are my boobies growing?" or "I'm getting big!"

Sometimes when I go in her room in the mornings I say "Good morning, did you sleep well?" and all she says is "Am I big now?" Love the concerns of a 2 year old!

The best is when we meet random people and she tells them she'll find a man that loves her and loves Jesus and get special rings and get married! They look at her like she's crazy:)

Love that GIRL!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hahaha! Great stuff! I agree - this age is SO fun!! They are hysterical!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

Priceless!!

jennifer said...

Ashley... she is beautiful!!! I can't believe how old she looks :(..... But, Im not surprised b/c she has a beautiful mama!!!

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical!!! Love that little girl! MB- you are too funny. Let's set up an arranged marriage for MB and Brady! :)