Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Performances

December started off with 2 fun Christmas performances on the same day. In the morning we went to CBS (community bible study) and her class sang a few songs including their memory verses. It was too cute! I truly love CBS! I love what they do with the kids and of course how much I'm learning each week. If you have CBS in your area-look into it! 


Her awesome teacher, Ms. Valerie. We love her!






That evening, she had her pre-school performance. They did a really great job! The teachers and students have been working hard on this program since August! I love watching this big girl.

Before going inside:)


Daddy and his baby


Walking past us heading to the stage!



Where better to eat after the show than Waffle House!?! or "Waffle's House" as MB would say!


Kate hanging out on the front porch when we got home


Sissies


Kate came home and drank some Sprite:)


And checked out some ornaments!

No comments: