Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Face


Quick post, just wanted to share this picture with the world. It's the one the hospital staff took for us. They dressed him in the outfit we brought, gave him the bear and bracelet. I'm not sure if you can tell here, but Brooks has his Daddy's lips. They look identical!

As his mommy, I of course think he looks adorable and sweet:)

18 comments:

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

a picture to cherish forever!

Tonya said...

Too beautiful for words......

Stacy D said...

Ashly,

He is beautiful!! I love his sweet little outfit :)in

Beth Goff said...

So sweet!!! He does look so much like his daddy! So glad we got to talk the other day!!

Sara Price said...

That sweet face put a smile on mine today!

Terry Lynne said...

Such a sweet, sweet picture : )
He's beautiful...

*hugs*

Terry H.

Laura Ripley said...

I Love him!!!!

Ebe said...

He is beautiful...such a precious little boy.

jennifer said...

you guys make beautiful babies....oh, he is precious.

Rachael Walkup said...

oh my goodness, what an adorable picture. He is precious and does look just like his daddy. Thanks for sharing Ashly, I love you!

Becca Daws said...

What a precious, precious angel!

Kimberly Jones said...

Precious!!!! He is such a cutie:)

Devon said...

i just found your blog through stacy's...

so sorry about the loss of your sweet son. he is beautiful.

just wanted to send you some ((hugs)) from a mom whose been there, a few months out from you, but walking this journey too...

The Carroll's said...

Sweet boy! Thanks for sharing pics of your little guy. You should be one proud mama!

Deborah Anne Whitfield said...

He is so precious!!!

Summer Pendley said...

Soooo beautiful Ashly...thank you very much for sharing. :)

sjefferson said...

Love that face! It's one of my favorites of him!

Shannon said...

he DOES have Denny's lips for sure! : )