Monday, March 2, 2009

Good News

Good Morning Prayer Warriors! Boy, have I got a job for you! Because......we are 13 weeks pregnant! Yea, whoo hoo, cheers, yippy-well, you get the picture! We are very excited to welcome our newest blessing later this year. My official due date is 9/7/09, but they will induce labor around 8/24/09, which will be 38 weeks. I have been feeling yucky many nights, but have only seen my lunch a handful of times. Also, I am starting to see the light at the end of the no-energy tunnel. All in all things are going well and I have no complaints :) I have been to the doctor several times(OB 1x, high risk 2x) already and had 3 ultrasounds. Things are looking so good that my high risk Dr. said I don't need to see him until I am 19 weeks! I see my OB again on the 12th.

Okay, read on if you're up for a big, I mean really big challenge....

I have already been having nightmares about this baby being born so I have a feeling I may not be my calm, cool (ha!) self towards the end of the pregnancy (or anytime in between). So, this is my idea, I want to ask each of my blog readers if they will commit to pray for me, a healthy baby, our family and against worry and anxious feelings until little baby T arrives.

If you read this blog and think you can pray for the same thing over and over for 25 weeks, please leave a comment and tell me exactly when you will pray. If you will commit to pray every Tuesday and Thursday while you sit in the carpool line, each morning while you dry your hair or even every Sunday morning while you wait for your church service to start. Whenever you will remember will be great! I'm asking even the blurkers (blog + lurkers)-those that read, but don't leave comments- to leave a comment this time if you will commit some prayers for a crying baby to arrive this summer. This way I can refer back to this post during those days filled with worry and take comfort in all the prayers being lifted for us.

God(and us) will be truly honored if we can join together to pray for this common cause.

Matthew 18:19 NIV

19"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. 20For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

What an amazing promise from God! He is so good!

Thanks in advance for your commitment to pray. I am confident God will hear us and answer us according to His will.

97 comments:

Rachael Walkup said...

YAY Ashly! I will commit to pray for you every morning while I dry my hair. I am honored to do this for you. Much love to you, Denny, and baby T :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in, Ashly. I will pray while feeding baby Maddie. Luckily she eats many times a day! So happy for you both! Love, Michelle

Becca Daws said...

I'm in too! I will pray for you while feeding Grant his 7am feeding each day.

Love,
Becca

Beth Goff said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for your official announcement!! I will pray FOR SURE!!! I will commit to pray when I brush my teeth in the mornings! I cannot wait to meet baby T!

Anonymous said...

I will commit to pray while I rock Kate before bed at night. It is such a special time, so I will pray you experience that in a few months. Thanks so much for sharing. You teach me a lot:). Love, Sara

Unknown said...

congratulations ashly!! i will commit to pray for you while i dry my hair each day!
just a side note...every night i pray over my boys that they will have dreams and visions from the Lord...and praise god...neither of them has ever had a bad dream! maybe this will help you...
i look forward to your updates about you and baby T!!
blessings on all of you...

Deborah Anne Whitfield said...

I have been waiting for this post. I commit to lifting all 3 of you up each morning when I brush my teeth!!:) My specific prayer will be PEACE over Denny and you through the many weeks ahead, perfect health for baby T, wisdom for the docs caring for you and JOY,JOY,JOY...that you will not be fearful but fearless!!
Ruth 3:11
And now, my daughter, don't be afraid. I will do for you all you ask. All my fellow townsmen know that you are a woman of noble character
Psalm 62:1-2
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Love you much

Anonymous said...

Ashly! YEA! I'm in! So excited for you and Denny! I will pray for you every evening as I put my girls to bed! Around 7:30 p.m. :)Thanks for giving us this opportunity!
Love,
Jenny

Clh03uga said...

Ashly,
Hudson and I will pray for you every evening as we say our night night prayers! :-) We will pray for peace for you, guidance and knowledge for the doctors, and a healthy, happy, and safe baby! So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you every night while I'm waiting to fall asleep! I'm so happy for you guys!

Ms. D said...

Hi Ashly - I will pray for you & Denny & this new little addition every night as I say my prayers as I have prayed for your family since January when I first ran across your site on Denny's FB account. My heart has ached for you guys, what wonderful news! I can't wait to hear all about it!

KK

Rory and Cindy said...

Ashly, Congratulations! I'm a blurker...sorry to say but I will be honored to pray for you and your sweet family every Thursday. I am also pregnant and just a few days behind you, my due date is 9/10. I will be thinking and praying for you every Thursday as I move one week closer to meeting my baby!

Shannon said...

Congrats Ashly!!!

I can't claim myself to be a prayer warrior or even much of a church-goer, but I will definitely pray for you guys and for a healthy happy baby T!

Our Journey to Africa said...

I will pray every night as I put my three little boys in bed. I've had two miscarriages and know the weight you carry with worrying whether or not this one will make it. I will pray that you and your husband will rest in God's peace and you'll be filled with His joy as you finish out your pregnancy.
love
Audrey

The Gordon Family said...

Girl you know I love you and am praying every minute for the baby but I specifically pray when I up feeding Blake at 4:30 am and at his last night feeding at 8:30 pm. I continue to pray all day for you and know Baby T will arrive safely in August!

Anonymous said...

I am Casey Ross' wife, and we will pray for you daily at dinner.

Wendy said...

Hi Ashly,
I sort of feel like a "blurker" since I don't personally know you but I know OF you and have commented before so I guess I am not a blurker :-) Anyway....I promise to pray for you each morning at 7:30 at work - that is when I start my day and typically get on some blogs to see what's going on. I can't wait to see what God does!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, this is Katie's sister, Kristie, you have been and will continue to be on my prayer list daily. We are so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashly, Katie Gordon is my longtime best friend from high school. My husband, daughter and I just moved back to the Atlanta area but I have been reading your blog for awhile now...so yes, I'm a blog lurker! :) I'm so happy for you and your husband and would be honored to pray for you guys.

Beth said...

I will pray for you when I'm bathing my kids. So excited for you guys!

Kristie said...

I have been praying for you since I first heard the news. Every night, in my prayers I pray for you, Denny, the new baby. That He take away any and all anxiety that you may have and leave you with His peace that transcends all understanding. And that you can enjoy the time while you are pregnant and that you will be able to spend a lifetime with the baby growing inside of you!

Love you!! Kristie

Anonymous said...

Ashly, this is Katie's sister, Tammie, and I will also pray for you daily! God has been amazing bringing you and Katie together during these difficult times that you have both experienced. I will pray for peace in you and your hubbies hearts, no worries and the safe arrival of your precious little baby! Tammie Bullock

Kimberly Jones said...

OF COURSE!!! You know how excited I am, and it would be an honor to lift you, Denny, and Baby T up every night! Kylie and I have been praying for ya'll every night at bedtime, so we will continue to pray, but now more specifically for God to grant you peace during this pregnancy! We will pray for the doctors, your family, and this precious blessing! I am so blessed by reading your blog and seeing how many will be lifting you up, I know you are too! I love you!!!!

Sara Price said...

Let's see...I have been praying for you randomly throughout all my days since we shared our great news! If you need specific times, we will do this...everytime Rilynn folds her hands to pray we'll pray for baby T. That is at all meals, before nap time, at bedtime and some other random times (like now while I am typing??) We've already said 2 prayers for sweet baby T!
We love all 3 of you!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

HOORAY!!!!!! I WILL BE PRAYING WHENEVER I THINK OF YOU!!

MattandErin said...

Ashely, I am a friend of Katie's... I have gone back and read through your blog and am so touched by your story. I will pray for your new little one when I pick my son up from preschool each Friday.

Erin

jenhope said...

Hello my sweet angel friend. Do you know how your faith through such adversity has changed the lives of those around you??!?! I will pray for you as I rock Sadie before bed each night. May you be filled with joy and peace as you receive this blessing from the Lord. Oh how He delights in you!!!

Scott, Ashley & Emma Paige said...

Ashly, I am a blurker! I ran across your blog through a friend of mine. I will commit to pray for you each night when I put my daughter Emma to bed. This is anywhere between 9-10 p.m.! Blessings, Ashley

Kathryn said...

OF COURSE I would love to pray for you!!! I commit to pray for you at Mary Laine's first feeding every morning. We are SO thrilled for you!!!

The Arritt Family said...

Ashly,
This is just great news! I'm def a blurker but have become addicted to your story and your awesome faith in God. I will say a prayer every night as I put my little boy to bed. Good Luck with the whole adventure
Love in Christ
Mandy

Amanda said...

Hi my name is Amanda from PA. I happened to find your blog through another. I check in from time to time but have never left a comment until now. I just wanted to say that I am so happy for you and that I will continue to pray for you every evening.
Love and Prayers
Amanda

sjefferson said...

YAY!! This is such a huge answer to prayer for me...and you guys too! :) I want you to know that I honestly pray for you everytime the Lord brings you to mind...sometimes that's during the day and sometimes He wakes me up. I will continue on that same routine and in addition, I will specifically pray for you at lunchtime! I'm also selfishly praying that you'll change your mind and find out what gender this little miracle is!! ;) Surprises are hard for this type-A gal! Waiting anxiously until August!

April said...

Hi Ashly,
I am so excited for the new arrival. I had hoped to read a blog post like this soon. I will pray for you in the morning when I head to work (5:15am) or when I head home from a night shift (4:15am). :)
April

Shannon said...

: ) Phill and I will be praying together for you and Denny every Monday night! So weird.. I've been meaning to tell you this for a week now, but I had already asked Phill to commit to this for you and Denny (of course he was more than on board with it1) We are doing a prayer challenge together and have only missed 1 night in about 70 nights --- so your odds are GREAT that we'll be praying ATLEAST once a week.

Christopher, Alicia, and Avery said...

Well this has been the post I have been waiting for!!!!! I can't express how happy I am for you and the next 9 months you will be in our thoughts & prayers in our minds and hearts here in Alaska!

Love to you guys,
Christopher, Alicia, and Avery

Anonymous said...

Ashly and Denny.
We prayed for you at dinner tonight and will continue to do so. We are excited for you and know that you WILL be blessed.
-the Merriams

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ashley- what wonderful news! Congratulations!!!! I hadn't checked your blog in awhile, and I just decided to check in and saw your wonderfully, exciting news. I'm so thrilled for you and Denny and will be praying for you both and the baby as I dress Carsyn in the mornings.

Lisa Shoch said...

This is such wonderful news, Ashly! I will absolutely commit to pray for you, Denny, baby T and all who are involved with your prenatal care and delivery! I have been praying for you for months now at night and will continue to do that before I go to bed each evening, but I will also commit to pray for you each afternoon when I take my vitamin. My 3.5 year old will be praying for you too. Stay strong - God is good!

jennifer said...

YAY!!!!! Girl, I pray for you everyday during naptime, 2-4. I am so happy for you guys and praying for this sweet babies life....i think its 1 Sam.... For this child I prayed, and the Lord granted my petition. Hey i wrote a devotion on my blog someone sent me when we went through the miscarriage and i wanted you to read it. our blog is timandjenwillis@blogspot.com
see you tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashly, I am Katie Gordon's sister-in-law, and I have been truly touched by your story. I have been reading your blog, and I want you to know that you and your husband have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I am so happy to hear such wonderful news about Baby T. I will pray for you every night when we are saying our nightly prayers with my daughter, Haley, Katelyn's cousin. Congratulations again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashly, I am Katie Gordon's sister-in-law, and I have been truly touched by your story. I have been reading your blog, and I want you to know that you and your husband have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I am so happy to hear such wonderful news about Baby T. I will pray for you every night when we are saying our nightly prayers with my daughter, Haley, Katelyn's cousin. Congratulations again.

Summer Pendley said...

Hey Ash...first of all, I almost fell out of my chair when I read your post earlier today. I am completely overjoyed for you and Denny and this new little miracle from the Lord. I am feeling a tremendous peace for you guys and what's to come. I hope that you are encouraged by this. Noah and I just prayed for "baby T" this evening...we promise to pray every single night for you, Denny, and little baby T...I wish you the very best..you know that. And, I hope you're feeling okay and getting some rest and good comfort food for that growing baby! :) Hope to talk to ya soon. Love, Summer :)

Colleen Pate said...

I don't know you, only through your blog but I will be praying for you here in Georgia every night when I rock my son to sleep.

So excited for you. I know Brooks is excited to be a big Brother. He will be watching over you in heaven.

aimee said...

Ashly I am so happy for you. I have been praying for you since I heard about your blog and I will continue too. I commit to pray for you every night before I go to bed!

Laura said...

You will be on my heart! I would love to pray for you, Denny, and baby T before lunch everyday! I have and continue to pray this verse during some of my tough moments.
Phillippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

cara said...

Definitely a blurker :). CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for your family. Praying for you :)
cara

Christie Ingram said...

I have been praying for you every day since I first read your blog. I will continue praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby to be born in August!

Laura Ripley said...

I will pray for you every night when I read my great fiction Christian romance novels. ( One of my favorite times of the day.)

Stephanie said...

Hey, Ashly. I will pray for you guys every night before bed. I am so happy for you and I pray that God will give you guys peace during this pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Commented a couple times and happy to pray for you on mondays specifically and anytime i check in with your blog...kate
catherineshearne@yahoo.com

Kristen O'Kelley said...

It's so exciting to see all these comments! I'm honored to take part...every night when I put Luke to bed we'll pray for you, Denny, and baby T! and of course, I think of you often other than that time, so you get some extras too! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats and well wishes. I will pray for you whenever I pray for my own sweet baby due just weeks before Baby T!
Phil 4:4-7

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you and baby T - to be crying as he/she comes into the world in August - each morning as I clean my teeth.
Love you, Lydia Hatfield

Stephanie says said...

Congrats Ashly (and Denny)!!! You guys have been on my thoughts and in my prayers a lot lately! I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying for you during my "me" time (right know that is it around Kellen's lunch time nap). Congrats again!

Stephanie

The Mauntel's said...

Emily and I are SO excited for you guys. I want to have the BIGGEST celebration EVER. I think Andy hit the nail on the head this weekend: "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:4-7). That has been (since we've known) and will continue to be our prayer for you guys. See you tonight!

thedunns said...

What exciting news :) I will pray for you, Denny & baby T everytime I put Jack to bed at night. I will pray specifically for your peace during this pregnancy, for the knowledge of the doctors involved in your care & for your entire family. This is so exciting!

Ginny said...

Ashly,
I'm definitely a "blurker" and have been so touched by your story and your amazing faith. I am thrilled to hear your new news and will commit to praying for you all during our morning feedings (some time between 5:30-6 am.)Congratulations!

Ginny

Jessica said...

Ashly,
I'm one of you "blurkers"! I came across your blog months ago and admit I come to check on you often. Your blog has really touched me, and you have been in my thoughts and prayers often. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Specifically your worries,health of you and your pregnancy, and a sweet crying baby!
Love, Jessica

I also wanted to ask you about your dealings with pcos and fertility if you feel comfortable discussing that. I'm confused with possible pcos. My email is jawwaj81@gmail.com

Amanda Hoyt said...

Ashly,
I am so excited for you!!! This is awesome - Praise God for his miracles!
I will definitely be praying each and everyday for you and your baby. I know the fears that can grip you at a time like this so I will pray that your fears would be comforted by Our Lord and that your nightmares would stop all together. I will also pray for a healthy pregnacy and easy birth with a beautiful live baby in August - that you get to take home and love on.
Many hugs and prayers,
Amanda
P.S. You will also be added to our prayer blog :) http://beforethrone.blogspot.com/

Ryan, Stephanie & Cason said...

Ashly,
What a beaufiful blessing! I will definitely be thinking about you, the baby, and your husband and will commit to pray for you each day on my way home from work. Sitting in traffic will be the perfect time to think of something wonderful! Please post lots of updates!
Stephanie (Bannister) Evans

Dave, Liz & Madee said...

Ashly,
It's Elizabeth from high school. I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago and my heart was broken for you. Your strength and courage is truly an inspiration. I will be praying for peace for you throughout your pregnancy. I will pray that when you start to feel anxious or scared that God will take those feelings and turn them into an amazing peace that only He can give. I will pray every morning on my way to school. God bless!!

Brenda Albright said...

goodness! no shortage of prayers which is so awesome!! i'm commit to the getting ready in the morning time! so excited for you and denny!

EAJan678 said...

Hamilton and I always pray together as we are driving into Weekday every TWR morning. We will add baby T and his/her mommy and daddy to our prayers at this time. Love y'all and so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Ashly,

I'm a friend of Karin C. and first clicked on your blog when she mentioned your family in one of her posts...yes, another nosy "blurker" here! I will pray for you around 8:00pm each night!

Unknown said...

ashly
I will pray for you every day around 4:30pm when i am driving up the mountain back home
Beth

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

Ashly,

I am so happy for you and your husband. I will pray for you when I feed Maddie at night before bed. I hope your mind will be at ease knowing that you have so many people thinking and praying for you and Baby T. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I am honored to do this for you and sweet baby T. I will pray for you every night as I am waiting to fall asleep. I suspect this is a big time for worries to creep in, so I will specifically pray God's protection of your mind and will rebuke Satan from filling your mind with fear. I will also pray what I prayed for both my kids while pregnant: 10 fingers, 10 toes, and a happy heart! I will also ask that the baby cry like Harper did when she was born! I could hardly hear the dr. say she was a girl, she was screaming so loud! :)

Anonymous said...

Ashly,
I happened upon your blog tonight-and what a small world-I live in Alpharetta! I am amazed at your strength, courage, and faith. I've had 1 miscarriage, 1 ectopic, and finally have 1 beautiful 9 month old baby girl. I will be praying for you as I drive to work each day. I know this sounds SO strange, but I rented a small doppler hospital grade monitor (hand held) when I was about 8 weeks pregnant with my baby. It brought me so much comfort to be able to hear that sweet heartbeat at any time. I loved it so much that I ended up purchasing it and am hoping to use it in future pregnancies. I would love to loan it to you to give you peace of mind. Please feel free to email me if you are interested-or you can go to babybeat.com to rent one.

Take care,
Kelli

Unknown said...

Ashly, I am a blurker-but a friend of the Castleberry's (My husband and I are from Cumming). I will commit to pray for you, the baby, and your husband throughout the pregnancy. I am praying for peace of mind, comfort, good health, and healing of your hearts over Brooks. I will be praying each morning while getting ready. We will also be asking our small group in Athens to keep y'all in their prayers as well. Thank you for your honesty throughout your experience. We know God will bless you tremendously! In Christ's Love, Cherish and Brandon Pinson

Raych said...

Congratulations! I will definitely pray for you to have a wonderful pregnancy, easy delivery, and of course a beautiful, healthy baby! You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

My Dear Ashly,

Of course, I will commit to pray for you and Denny and the baby. I think it would be good to pray with Jahna, Hannah, and Jordan so that they can be blessed also when they see God answer our prayers. I can't wait to hold this baby and the two of you. Love, love, love

kristen elaine said...

Ashly, YAY! I was hoping to read a post like this soon, as I've been reading often. I would love to commit to praying for you, Denny & a healthy baby - I'll be praying every morning when I first check my email. Please post lots of updates!

Katy said...

Hi, I am Katy from NC and went to school with Summer Pendley. I will be praying for you and your family each morning on my way to work. Thanks for letting me lurk on your blog.

The Carroll's said...

Yay for lots of prayers!! I will be praying for you each night as I put Rowan to bed. I will specifically pray for PEACE so that you can truly enjoy this pregnancy... and for Baby T to be a mover and shaker in your belly cause that's the best part! :)

Anonymous said...

Ashly, I have prayed for you each time I put Landon to sleep at night since September. I will continue to do so throughout this pregnancy. You, Denny, and Baby T are loved very much.

Anonymous said...

Count me in! Been reading up on you and just so excited for you!
love,
Amy Bartlett

Melissa said...

Praying for you. That you will find peace and are able to enjoy the little life growing inside of you. Peace knowing that God is in control and his plans have already been decided.

Your sweet Brooks (beautiful boy). What more could I say? Felt a very deep sadness when I found your blog. I have two boys myself and never felt I could ever send the right words over to you. So fearful of saying the wrong as so many people do.

So as your stranger blogger friend ha I wish you the best and am SOOOOO happy to see the news.

Kate said...

Ashly- Yep I am one of your blog-lurkers! I will be praying for you on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Please let us know if there are specific things that you would like for us to pray for. blessings, Katie

Anonymous said...

Def. will pray for you each and every day on my commute to work!!! So happy for you~

Anonymous said...

Hello Ashly, it's Melissa (Connally) Westmoreland. I have been keeping up with you and your LONG journey through Kim. I just want you to know that anyone and everyone that I know and who are prayer warriors have been asked by me, to pray for you and your family. I think about you often and your journey and am so excited about your news! I will pray for you each night as I put my baby girl to bed because soon, you are going to have this awesome priviledge!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! Praying for you every time I open Roll Call! :) ~Toni

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashly,

I have never met you, but I'm a friend of Rachael Walkup. I was thrilled to read your wonderful news and I'm so excited for you and your husband! I will pray for you each day as I drive to work. You have been such a positive inspiration and your outlook on life is amazing. So happy for you!

Mandy Spence

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you guys! I have been praying for this blessing for you every night during Shep's last feeding. I will commit to pray for you at his 7 pm feeding and on the drive to church on Sunday mornings at 10 am. Praising God for His love and sweet blessings! ...did I say how happy I am for you guys? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash! I'm so excited for you. I will pray for you guys every day on my way to work. Love you!

Karin Coibion said...

So thrilled for you guys! Jake and I lift your family up in prayer daily. Jake prays for you during his quiet time before work and I commit to pray for you while I do dishes... which is a lot! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Tucker's, I have been praying for the three of you - every morning at about 5:30am God hears me again. You certainly are going to teach us about unwavering, consistent, and intentional prayer. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

hey ashly, yeah for 13 weeks!!!! i will be praying for you each night when i wash my face!!! i will put a note card on my mirror so i won't forget. i'm so happy for you and denny!!

Anonymous said...

confessing my blurking - I stumble across your blog through a friend's every now and then...you've never met me, but you've got me on my run every day. I'm training to run a marathon the same week you will be induced, and find myself in a meditative/prayer state while running. I bought new running shoes and wore them on my run for the first time today where I randomly realized that I hadn't looked at your blog (among others) in a long time. Didn't realize the connection until now, but the maker of the shoes? You got it...Brooks.

Anonymous said...

Biff and I love you guys so much and we are absolutely over joyed!!!! We will pray for you everyday at dinner time!
Love, Crystal

Due West UMC said...

Hey Ashly!
Ever since I heard your glorious news, I've been praying for you & your baby every night before I put Andrew to bed. We pray for health & strength for you & baby T. I will also pray for peace for you & Denny during this pregnancy. I'm so happy for you!!!

BigPorty said...

Hey Ash,
Congratulations to you both! You three are in our thoughts constantly and I can promise you that every evening when I get in my car to go home from work I will say a prayer for all of you. We are so happy for you.

Matt

Kasey and Tyler Brindle said...

AShly, I am so happy for you and Denny! I will be praying for you each day when I take my afternoon walks. I usually do all my praying then! I hope all is going well!

Kasey

Anonymous said...

I pray every day for you, Dennie and Baby T. Prayers work and I too am so honored to do this for just a wonderful couple. I am so excited. You and Sara will be pretty close so hopefully I shall get to tell both little ones how special they are and how much we love them!!

Love you Girl

Norma

The Browns said...

Hi Ashly- I am Karley Brown(one of Katie G's friends and met you at Blake's shower)I am so excited for you two and would love to pray for peace in your hearts & a healthy baby T! I will pray everytime I change Ella's diaper, which lucky for you is quite often!

Anonymous said...

Chris and I will pray while brushing our teeth!...and other times too!

Anonymous said...

We were so happy to hear the news. Don't claim to be a prayer warriors but will definitely make a commitment to pray for you, Denny & Baby T each night when we put the girls to bed. Can't wait to meet Baby T!

Love,
Elide

Drena said...

I will pray for you and I'm so happy for you. I don't know you at all, but I'm friends with Chelsea Wall and think of you often since first reading your blog back in November of 08.