The baby had the hiccups, which shook it's entire body, and looked much bigger than 5 weeks ago. I saw the developed and separated fingers waving at us. It's so fun to just stare at your little one, I could have sat there all day. I wonder if I'll do anything else once it's here?!
My weight is back to my pre-conception weight and I had blood drawn for some standard tests. She wants to see me back in 1 month, which will be April 9th.
----------------------------------------------------------
D and I are overwhelmed by all the people who have committed to specifically pray for us and this blessing. I hope it is somewhat of a challenge for everyone and their faith to follow through on this commitment. I know I have challenged myself and I didn't even mean to! Now that we have almost 100 people specifically praying for us, it has really challenged me and my prayer life. If I tell someone I will be praying for them, you can bet I am actually following through on that statement! I can't ask others to pray the same prayers over and over for 6 months and not have my own prayer life functioning at its' best, ya know? My additional prayer for all of us during this time is that it would grow everyone's faith in God and everyone will succeed at rising to the challenge.
I have a praise already! Man, God is so great! I mentioned the nightmares in my last post and how terrifying it was to dream about delivery gone wrong most nights of the week. Well, I get the feeling a lot of you have been praying against those bad dreams even if it wasn't mentioned in your comment, because........I have not had 1 nightmare since I posted that! How amazing is that? I've been sleeping restfully and peacefully:) Not to say I haven't had weird dreams, because one included my mom and I being swallowed by a whale, but no scary dreams at all! Thank you so much Prayer Warriors, you are the best!
My goal is to personally write everyone back who has said they will pray. If I can get in touch with you, I will. It may be a comment on your own blog or an email, but look for it!
Keep it up PW's, I will too, because it's working!!!!!!
These pictures are a 13 week pic(top) and a 14 week pic(bottom). It's true, your belly really does jet out farther faster:) It's a beautiful thing!
14 comments:
That belly is to cute!!! Still praying everyday. When is the next girls night? I'm ready.
Im praying and I am SO GLAD your sleeping better! What a praise. You look so cute. Thanks for the update.
You are beautiful! I was waiting to hear how the appointment went, and I am SO glad that it went so well! :) We are praying for you OFTEN..believe me, "baby T" is mentioned TONS of times daily in our home! And, I'm so glad you posted a belly pic since Noah is convinced that baby T is in MY tummy! Now..he can place a belly with a face..haha!
Love, Summer :)
WOOHOO! Such amazing news. Thanks for keeping us posted. You look great girl!
I'm so glad to read that your appointment went well & that you're sleeping peacefully! I will continue to pray for you & baby T every night when I put Jack to sleep :)
Sara
So glad to hear about those darn dreams!!!! You look beautiful! So glad to hear about baby T :) I love praying for yall.
The prayer commitment has blessed my life as well. I, too, have written down each time I tell someone I am praying for them - my husband & I go through the list together at night. Thanks for the honor of praying for the sweet life growing in your belly. You look so cute!
You are too cute!! We are still praying!! Love you bunches!!
Love your cute baby bump! Praying every night!
You are too cute...I love the bump! In my thoughts and prayers often.
Stephanie
hey girl. you look adorable.. and i can't wait to meet the little one growing so well inside! check out my friend lisa's latest post when you can www.lisashoch.blogspot.com
love you!
you look so cute ashly!
praying everytime i dry my hair :)
so thankful that you are resting well...god is so good!!
I'm so glad the appointment went well! Well if you've challenged nobody else, you've challenged me in my prayer life: )!! It's teaching me a lot about commitment and it's fun to see God work. I'm sorry you had such bad dreams, but I'm glad they are gone now!! Hope you have a wonderful week. By the way, you look so cute pregnant: )!
You look so cute Ashly! I think you have challenged all of us in our prayer life. Not only to commit to doing this, but like you said following through. It is so awesome to see God working in answering these prayers. I am so thankful the nightmares have stopped. We love you!!!!
Post a Comment