Saturday, October 10, 2009

MB in MB

Macy Brooks went on her first trip to Myrtle Beach!

We had the best family vacation. Denny, me and MB went down on Saturday and our friends, the Price's joined us Wednesday night through Sunday. We are so grateful the Price's let us use their condo. It was really nice and made for a very relaxing beach trip.

MB was the perfect traveler! We would get in the car when she had a full tummy and ready for a long nap. She would sleep 3 hours and we would drive drive drive. Then we would stop at a sit down restaurant, get her out and love on her for about an hour and a half. We'd pile back in the car and she'd sleep for another 3 hours and the trip would be over! So proud of her. She was great on the beach too. She'd hang out on the towel or sleep in her travel swing all day-she loved it!

We were also able to have dinner with my cousin and my high school friend Beth and her family.

Denny and I had great quality time as well. It was so nice to get away after a crazy weekend the week before. We cannot express how in love we are with our baby girl! Even vacation is 100 times better with your child. We are completely enjoying our Macy B!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think Ive commented before but I've been reading for quite awhile. I just wanted to say that you look FABULOUS for just having a baby!! Already in a bikini and everything!! I'm jealous!!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful family vacation- everything is so much more fun when kids are involed right?

Beth Goff said...

CUTE pictures. She's a beach babe! It was so fun getting to see yall.

Ps. I LOVE your hair wavey. It's so cute!!

Unknown said...

being a mommy SURE LOOKS GREAT ON YOU :o)

MB is adorable!!

i just have to say i'm a bit jealous that you just had a baby and are already in a bikini -- no fair!! you look great!!!

Kate said...

Lookin' good in the bikini girl!!!! ;) And so does little MB. ;)

Amber said...

So glad you had a great time! It was fun running into you and the fam yesterday at Burt's! Your hair looks fantastic. You should post some pictures of the new 'do for everyone to adore! See you soon. :)

Stephanie says said...

It looks like you had so much fun!!! MB is just too cute! Hope to see you soon!

Kimberly Jones said...

I am so glad ya'll had a great trip! Macy Brooks gets more beautiful every day! You look great too:) Love you!

Rory and Cindy said...

I love the pictures, she's so precious! I'm so glad you are holding and loving on her...what a blessing! Thanks so much for the clothes, I needed some badly!