Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photo Shoots




Who knew??? I'm addicted to photographing my baby girl! We had a couple photo shoots by Mommy while on vacation and I wanted to share. I love this kid so much. Couldn't even tell you how much if you wanted me to:)



10 comments:

thedunns said...

She is so sweet Ashly!! I love the booty shot :) Enjoy every moment!

Laura Ripley said...

So sweet!!

Clh03uga said...

Ashly,
Thanks for the comment. Macy Brooks is beautiful! We do not go to NP; we go to Burnt Hickory. North Point is too far from us-we live in Paulding County. Josh is a firefighter so that Sunday we went with Traci was just because I didn't want to go by myself so we went with her to NP. :-) I'm glad you're doing well. Good to hear from you!

sjefferson said...

I love how she works it a little for the camera! She's a natural!!

Bianca said...

She's beautiful!!

Kimberly Jones said...

Love the pictures! She is a beauty! I love the little bloomers...she will grow into them! :-)

Stephanie says said...

What a cutie! Enjoy every minute of it!

Amber said...

Beautiful...just like her mama!

Summer Pendley said...

She is absolutely beautiful Ashly...and changing so much! I see you and Denny in her! Those pouty lips are too much for me! Her skin tone and features are just perfect...as you know. :) I can't wait to see her again...hopefully soon. I miss ya! I hope to talk soon...sorry we've been playing phone tag so much lately!

Rachael Walkup said...

She is so adorable! Great photo shoot mommy :) and Finn said she's beautiful!