
To say I was in a "good" mood on Halloween doesn't even come close to describing how happy I was. I kept thinking back to Halloween 08 and how sad and depressed I was. I was downright miserable. I remember spending most of the day crying my eyes out. I also remember how I was a little surprised by how upset I was over a made up holiday. I've since discovered that I was feeling so down because this is a kids' holiday. Halloween is all about the kids. They love it, and who wouldn't. Dress up in something fun and get all the candy you can stand! When I was preggo with Brooks-a-million I definitely looked forward to the fall with him, but I didn't quite realize how great it is to have a child in your home on Halloween-until he wasn't there.
So all that to say, I felt like a million bucks on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed trick or treating with the neighbors and having taco soup at
Katie's.
Macy Brooks continues to heal our hearts, she's an amazing little girl!


12 comments:
I may be a little biased but she sure is Pretty!!!! I love you both!
Daddy
I can't believe how big she has gotten!!! She is beautiful!!!
So glad your Halloween was filled with joy this year. She's quite a cutie pie, that's for sure!
PRECIOUS!!
I agree with her daddy...she sure is pretty!
I love that dark hair! What a gorgeous little girl!
She is a cute little pumpkin! I could eat her up:-)
Glad you enjoyed yourself. Wow! MB is changing. She looks so big. She's growing up way too fast! Cute pics!
Gosh she is so beautiful! I love seeing you guys so happy! God is so faithful :) love to you, Denny, and MB!
MB is perfect Ashly! We really HATE that we missed Raines's birthday party....we had a soccer banquet. The pictures are precious! My heart is so incredibly full when I see how happy you 3 are!!!! Hope to talk soon! :)
~ Summer :)
MB is absolutely gorgeous!
p.s. I love your new page layout. beautiful!
MB is beautiful! Happy day:)
ps - your hair cut looks great!
Post a Comment