Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am overwhelmed with thankfulness this Thanksgiving 2009. I'm so thankful God gave us our son Brooks. He has blessed us and helped us grow by leaps and bounds in our faith. I'm so glad I got to carry him for an amazing 9 months, deliver him and snuggle him. I am also happy he is praising our God in Heaven! That is truly the best place for Brooks, even if I don't want to admit it. He is greatly missed this thanksgiving day (well, everyday but you all know that!)

And of course, I am thankful for our sweet baby girl, Macy Brooks. She has become the light of our lives and makes each day a true joy to live. I'm so thankful God has let us keep her.

She's 14 weeks already and has such a fun personality. She is truly a 'happy baby.' MB rarely cries and lights up any room she enters. Just glance her way and she's all smiles.

Macy Brooks, I'm so thankful for you baby girl. You bring Mommy and Daddy so much joy. I love to be with you. Even when you wake in the middle of the night-it's never hard to get up. I'm just so excited to be with you once again:) I love you more than I can explain. I don't think you'll understand just how much until you have your own babies. We are so thankful this thanksgiving for such an amazing miracle baby like yourself! I look forward to the days when I can tell you all about your big brother and the story both of you have in your short little lives. I love you!
I'm also thankful for this hubby of mine. Denny is the best husband. He strives to be a godly man on a daily basis. His relationship with Jesus is always growing. He is a hard worker and does a great job providing for our family. He's funny and fun to be around. His big bear hugs are my favorite!

Denny loves his babies! He is such a great dad. Macy Brooks lights up when she sees him or hears him. He dives right in to change diapers, bathe her or put her to bed. He would do absolutley anything for her. I'm not even sure how I eneded up with such an all around good catch! Lucky me:) I love you babe and I'm very thankful for you!
I can't end this post without telling you what I'm most thankful for. I'm most thankful that God gave His son Jesus. Without Him we are nothing. I'm thankful for such a gracious and loving Father. His love is amazing and something I can't fully comprehend, but I sure am thankful for it!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Even though there is a part of our hearts missing, there is still SO much to be thankful for!

Love,
Tonya

sjefferson said...

That picture of her in the little coat is TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I need to kiss on those cheeks!

I'm so thankful for your sweet Brooks and little time I got to be with him. I'm also thankful for that sweet Macy Brooks. God has really been faithfully at work this past year! I'm also very thankful for your friendship! You've been my life-saver.

Love you!
Sarah

Rachael Walkup said...

Such a sweet post! I'm thankful for you!
Love-Rachael

jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving, I am thankful for the Tuckers!!! All four of you :)

Shannon said...

I miss you and that sweet baby ... when can I see you??