love it!! oh, how we love our girls. i know neither one of us would have chosen this path of losing our first baby, but oh how much sweeter it makes motherhood!
Absolute preciousness! I'm so happy for you! On another note, would you mind if I emailed you some time? My hubby and I are hoping to get pregnant again soon and I just had a couple questions since you had mentioned fertility issues in previous posts. My email is steddins@hotmail.com, if you feel comfortable letting me "pick your brain" a little.
13 comments:
love it!! oh, how we love our girls. i know neither one of us would have chosen this path of losing our first baby, but oh how much sweeter it makes motherhood!
Absolute preciousness! I'm so happy for you! On another note, would you mind if I emailed you some time? My hubby and I are hoping to get pregnant again soon and I just had a couple questions since you had mentioned fertility issues in previous posts. My email is steddins@hotmail.com, if you feel comfortable letting me "pick your brain" a little.
PRECIOUS!!!!!! Does it get any more beautiful?????
SO cute!!! I can't wait to see you, Denny and MB!! :)
Love that baby girl!! It's been too long since I kissed on that little face!
Can't wait to tell MB if she's going to have a boyfriend or best girlfriend!
so precious!!
Very sweet pics! Glad you had such a great time in California.
So sweet!!
love love the pic....I know she is such a joy and you want to eat her up.
Such precious pictures of you and MB-i love that little girl! Finn says hey :)
these turned out so cute! i enjoyed every moment with you guys...you have blessed my life.jen
What a beautiful mother and daughter! Those are priceless and she has grown! I love you both!!!
Love your big picture. She is so adorable....makes me want another baby soon:) Hope all is well and have a happy Thanksgiving
Post a Comment