Traveling across many time zones with a 12 week old can really take it out of you so we took lots of naps and slept in
Here we are at a pizza place for lunch-yum!
Little Sadie playing by the fountain
And of course we took tons of pictures of the girls just hanging out at the house.
Miss Macy Brooks. I'm absolutely, positively sure that she's the happiest baby in the world! She smiles all the time:)
We also took pictures of this drain cap by Jen's mailbox. Love, love, love seeing my boy's name in print.
Then it as on to San Diego! We were greeted the first evening with this breathtaking sunset. I couldn't help but think of Brooks while I was watching it. I was moved to tears looking at God's great creation and imagining how beautiful Heaven must be.
On Friday, MB and I were left to fend for ourselves. We strolled the boardwalk for over an hour. She slept and I exercised and people watched. Then we had a photo shoot in our hotel room:) I told you I was addicted to photographing her!
D got off early and we went out to watch the sunset near the boardwalk. Just gorgeous!
My hubs is so hardworking, that he finished his job early so we left on Saturday instead of Monday. We had an afternoon flight, so the morning lent itself to taking in some sights. This is Balboa Park. It's not your normal park, it's huge! The park contains the zoo, several museums and restaurants.
Oh, and really cool trees with handsome hunks sitting on them:)
Macy Brooks did fabulous the whole trip! She was an angel on the plane rides and seemed to really enjoy herself:)
5 comments:
WOW... that is a HUGE piece of pizza!!!! I am glad yall had a fun trip and MB is too cute (as always). LOVE the sunset picture!
Just delighted to see pics from your trip. Macy Brooks has some pretty cute outfits!!! I think she is looking more and more like Denny. But, of course she has some Mommy in her, too...she's beautiful. :)
Beautiful Pics! Glad you had a good visit with Jen! The girls are too cute together!!
I stumbled on your blog and wanted to tell you what a beautiful testimony you have....The Lord has allowed me to find what I needed tonight in terms of written words by other mommies...thank you for sharing your story...
I love the drain cap with Brooks' name on it! So awesome!
Post a Comment