Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Big Bumbo Girl

Where'd my little newborn go? This is my big baby girl!


What's the big deal Mom? I'm just chillin'

I'm so fascinated by this centerpiece, it's so colorful & shiny

Your right, this new adventure in the bumbo seat is pretty fun!



6 comments:

Paige said...

so cute- callyn hates tummy time, so i have been putting her in the bumbo for a few minutes each day to work out the neck muscels. MB looks much more stable (not to mention she seems to enjoy it a lot more!!)

Unknown said...

so cute...and bumbo's are a lifesaver.

we would put it on the table while we ate and our baby was the centerpiece :o)

Laura said...

MB is getting so big! Love seeing pics of her and miss seeing you around the halls at work! Hope to see you Sunday!

Sara Price said...

SO SWEET! So strong...that'a girl!!

sjefferson said...

She is cute I could just scream!! And she's getting so big and more beautiful! Can't wait to see her soon!

Kimberly Jones said...

So precious...she looks like a little angel!!! :-)