
Monday night, Miss MB had her 3 month pictures made. The weather however, was not cooperating:( They were going to be outside, but ended mostly being taken in our home.
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jason Pendley Photography!!! He does such a great job capturing this baby's gorgeous face (if I can say so as her mommy!) and her blossoming personality!
When I viewed the pictures on Friday morning, I just stared at them and cried. It's still hard for me to fathom that I have a 3 month old baby girl. Joy is so abundant in the Tucker house. I am living my dream, I am what I want to be when I grow up. God is amazing. He is so gracious to give D and I such a precious gift!
You can visit his website by clicking here: http://www.jasonpendley.com/
Choose Clients and then click on Macy Brooks.
Her 3 month photos begin on Page 6.
Thanks Jason for another great night!
9 comments:
I can't believe how fast she is growing!!! She is too precious! I can't wait to see her again!
You guys are amazing and I am so honored to be able to capture sweet Macy Brooks special moments along her road. She is too sweet, but I don't know how she could be any other way having the parents she has :) We are truly grateful to have you guys in our life.
Wow she is growing so fast! I love the pictures. The one with the pink hat is priceless. You are a great mom and I love seeing your wonderful family. Brooks must be so proud!
Well...I viewed these pics yesterday! Yes, I took matters into my own hands after coming home and not having an email with the info. NO worries MB...miss Sara took matters into her own hands to see that sweet face of yours! And yes...I LOVE THEM!!! Great Photographer!!
GREAT pics of your beautiful baby girl!
Great pictures! I love them! The one of you 3 should be a Christmas card! I've always wanted one of Avery in a bucket of some sort but not sure Avery will stay in it anymore! Do they do photography in their home or do they have a studio? He does a great job and MB is adorable. Keep taking those pictures because it does go by so fast and we love seeing pictures!
So cute! I have been meaning to tell you that I also LOVE the new pic in the header of your blog. It's one of my favorite pics of Miss MB (it's a good one of you guys too for that matter!).
Hi!! I'm so glad u came across my blog!! Your daughter Macy Brooks is darling!! Her and cate are two days apart!! How exciting! Macys three month pics are darling!! I'm excited to follow your blog now!! If we lived close we could have play dates!!!being a mommy is the best!! I know u feel the same!!!
Love the pics...that baby girl is so precious! Jason does an awesome job! Macy Brooks is easy to photograph...too cute! They grow way too fast!
Post a Comment