Hey sweet boy! I just dropped some Christmas flowers off at your special site. There was a problem with your vase so it wasn't in yet. Don't worry, Mommy improvised!
I'm thinking of you so much these days! I'm missing you terribly and can't help but think of what life would have been like this Christmas with you here! I wish the tree had no ornaments on the lower third for safety and sanity reasons:) And there 4 stockings instead of 3. I dream about what your personality would be now at the ripe old age of 15 months and who your looks would resemble. You'd be old enough to start learning about baby Jesus' birthday! I love you and hope you and Jesus have a Merry Christmas together:)
Merry Christmas, Love!

My 2 sweeties :-)
5 comments:
we thought tatum's vase wasn't in either, but it acutally is upside down and connected to the plot. All you have to do is twist and pull!! love the pic!
yeah what Paige said. It better be in the vase is what the hold up was about :) It turned out nice.
So beautiful!
Thinking about you Ashly..love you!
how sweet ashly!
Post a Comment