Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy 4 Months!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! You are 4 months old already! That has been the fastest 4 months of mommy's whole life:)

You are an amazing baby and I am so thankful for you. I can honestly say you rarely cry. I am always asking you if you are the happiest baby ever, because that's what it seems like. You are loving bath time. You have recently discovered that you can kick your feet and make lots of splashes. Very cute!

You weigh 13 pounds and have many rolls on your legs. Your hair has turned light and has fallen out a little bit, but lucky for mommy hair bows will still stay in:) Has mommy mentioned that she's obsessed with monograms? Well she is! So adorable!












Add Image
You've seen Santa Clause twice, once by our house and the other at the mall. Both times you were very sleepy so we didn't get any smiles. But you still looked beautiful.













Macy B, you are already teething! This took mommy by surprise. I had no idea it could start as early as 3 months. You constantly want to chew on something, which usually means jamming your hands (or whoever's fingers that is playing with you) into your mouth.

Daddy plays 'heads, shoulders, knees & toes' with you and it makes you laugh every time! You smile if anyone even looks your way. This week you did your first hard laugh. You've been talking so much and giggling, but hearing you laugh really hard was like music to my ears:)
We love you soooooooooo much baby girl! Thank you Jesus for letting us keep her awhile:)

6 comments:

Stephanie says said...

Oh Ashly she is so cute! Her smile just lights up everything! :o) I can't believe that she is 4 months already! Can't wait to see her again!

Stacy D said...

So cute!!

Where did you get the cute onesie with her name on it, as well as the framed thing with her name in it (in your first photo)? Love them!!

Rachael Walkup said...

She is so sweet! Such an angel-I must see her soon!

Amber said...

She's a cutie! She looks so much like Denny...but a beautiful girlie version. :) Merry Christmas, Ashly! I'm so glad your present came early this year!!!

Kimberly Jones said...

She is so precious! I love seeing her little smile, so sweet!

all 4 Him said...

I hope you guys have a blessed Christmas this year with your precious little angel face. God Bless!