Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy LOVE Day!

My TWO Loves


The Tucker Family want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

We LOVE all our blog readers, commenters and emailers. The support we have received over the past year and a half has been incredible. Thank you again for everything!

Macy Brooks wants to say

Happy Day of LOVE!

11 comments:

Emilie Smith said...

oh, she is so cute! happy valentines to y'all!

Paige said...

Happy love day to you all too!! Macy B looks adorable!!

kristen elaine said...

ashly, she is beautiful!! happy valentine's day!

Summer Pendley said...

Oh Ashly! Macy B is so incredibly precious and HAPPY, as always! Love those luscious lips and big smile! And, you and Denny look great too!!!! Miss ya'll! Can't wait to see ya soon! :)

Happy Love Day!!!!

Christopher, Alicia, and Avery said...

I love the pictures! She is so cute!!!!!

Rachael Walkup said...

Aww, she is so cute! We love you Macy Brooks and we love your parents too!
-Greg, Rachael, and Finn

Karin Coibion said...

Great pics! Sending love your way :)

Kimberly Jones said...

Macy Brooks is so cute, and I know the best Valentine's Day gift! I just love that smile!

Stephanie says said...

I love the pictures! MB is just too cute! Thanks again for taking pictures at Kellen's party! I love them! :o)

Amber said...

sweet, sweet, SWEET!!!

sjefferson said...

Oh my gosh! I have got to love on that baby girl right this second! How can you stand it?? I seriously want a print of the photo on top of your blog. I can't wait to see her Sunday! I'm going to steal her sugar!