
After Macy Brooks helped throw a baby shower for her friend, Grey (seen above in Sarah's belly), Jason took Macy Brooks' 6 month pictures. They turned out really cute, he has the best eye for photography!!
Please visit his website and take a peak!
www.jasonpendley.com
click on clients
click on Macy Brooks - there's no password to enter....6 month pictures begin at the bottom of page 9!
Thanks again Jason, it was so much fun. I've been tearing up looking at them ever since!

15 comments:
LOVE the pictures. I think she is an angle sent straight from heaven to you and Denny. Can't wait to get ours done.
Ashly! Jason & I love the new blog look...so springy and fun! The header picture is one of my faves, and so is the one of you and Denny kissing with MB on your hip....sooooo adorable! Laura is right...Macy Brooks is a complete angel baby sent to you and Denny!!!!! We're so glad to be part of your lives!
What a stylish 6 month old! She is just precious...I love y'all! The pictures are GREAT!
LOOOOVE the pics..I so miss putting those BIG bows in SS hair. She looks sooooo cute!! Great pics!
thanks so much for sharing- they are wonderful!!! i especially like the one of her standing with her tutu!
could she be any cuter? perfect family!!
Beautiful!!!
SOOOOO cute!!! What a beautiful family! I have not looked at the pics on Jason's site but I will tonight after I put the kids to bed. Can't wait!
super cute!
Ashly,
She is just adorable! Love the pics! You guys make beautiful kids. :-)
Becca
LOVE these pics! Look at that sweet girl - totally digging the girlie hat with the bow. Just precious. Look forward to another play date sometime!
She is just too cute! I LOVE the pictures! I just can't believe she is 6 months all ready! :o) Her smile can really melt anyone's heart!
GREAT pictures! SHe is so smiley, I love it!
I love that sweet girl! Her little expressions are priceless!
Macy Brooks is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. I love her flower headbands, where did you find them? Sorry I missed y'all while we were home, but I'm glad you got to go on a little trip with Denny.
Miss you,
Natalie
Post a Comment