
I turned 7 months old yesterday!! Can you believe how fast I'm growing? I want to be a big girl so bad!
My new things are:
Teething: I've been some kind of handful for my mommy! She is used to me being so happy and laid back that I've pretty much thrown her for a loop with all my crabbiness and not sleeping. Mommy finally picked me up some teething tablets and they make me feel better.
Sleeping: I was sleeping great until my gums started hurting and my nose started running. This week, I've been all over the place. One night I'll sleep from 8-8 and then the next 3 nights I call mommy to my room 4-8 times to comfort me. Some days I take 4 hours in naps and sometimes it's only 1.5. I love being unpredictable!!
Eating: I'm still nursing every 3-4 hours. Mommy took Fenugreek and she has lots of milk now, which I love! My new foods include: green beans, brown rice cereal, carrots, peas & yogurt. I still love anything you put in my mouth. I've also had a taste of ice cream and it was delish:) Next up on the list is asparagus. We'll see about that one!
Playing/Development: I love the exersaucer, rolling on the floor, sitting in the boppy and sitting in the bathroom sink while Mommy gets ready. My new love are mirrors! I crack myself up when I see that pretty baby. I really enjoy setting in my stroller and shopping carts without my carseat. I feel so big and get to see everything! I want to put everything in my mouth, even Daddy's chin! Separation anxiety is my latest trick. If I see Mommy leave the room without me, I like to holler until she comes back.
My hair is growing in quite nicely, a few strands hang over my ears and Mommy is always raving about it. I'm looking forward to spring, being outdoors enjoying the warm sunshine.
The other night, my great-grandma and Mimi came to visit. Four generations hung out on the front porch. Those crazy ladies really crack me up with all their noises and funny faces!
9 comments:
ashly she is precious!!!
She's PRECIOUS!!!
happy 7 month birthday macy b. you are so adorable!! i love your little grin@
She is so sweet and growing so fast...we will be in town the weekend of April 24th...I think it is ..whatever the weekend is around that date...we will be at Matt and Stephanies so hope to see you.
I love the generation pictures they are so much fun! :o) It will be such a gift to MB when she is older! :o) I can't believe how fast she is growing! She is to cute!
She's gotten so big!!! And is still quite adorable :)
Can't believe how big she is getting! I love that sweet girl and had so much fun last Friday!
Love that girl! What a cutie she is!!
Oh , she is so pretty : )
Post a Comment