Wednesday, March 10, 2010

[Almost] Wordless Wednesday

Excuse the high pitched mommy voice! Mommy is so crazy!

10 comments:

Jus and Kat said...

So adorable, I love the outfit she's wearing! Where'd you get that?

Kat @ Keeping the Faith

Clh03uga said...

Soooo sweet!

Amber said...

So sweet! Enjoy these precious moments. :) And...I can't get over how MUCH Macy Brooks looks like Denny. He must be one proud daddy!

Stephanie says said...

I love the giggles! :o)

Stephanie says said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Ripley said...

Payton and Wyatt loved the video! She is so sweet.

thedunns said...

oh my goodness, her giggle is contagious!!! I'm so happy for you!

Kimberly Jones said...

Love that sweet girl...can't get enough of those giggles!!!! I know you are enjoying every moment! Happy 6 months Macy B!

Summer Pendley said...

Ashly! I just have the BIGGEST smile ever on my face right now! I just love her! She is so happy, joyful, and FUN! If there was a fly buzzing around her, she would have swat it many times with that left arm...lol! What a doll face....so so so so happy for you and Denny!

Laura said...

That is the cutest giggle I have ever heard! Can't wait for our play date!