I've been hired!!! Jason from www.jasonpendley.com has hired me as a second photographer!
At the end of December Jason saw some pictures I took for a friends' Christmas card and offered me a job. During the month of January, I offered no sitting fees and had a great response. I am completely enjoying myself and have become quite passionate about photography. It's so wonderful to be able to capture families, babies and God's beautiful creation.
We specialize in photographing babies, children and adults in natural settings. I love finding great outdoor spaces where I can capture moments as they happen. No awkward poses or cheesy smiles!
I'm sharing my new career with you because JPP is offering a cute kid contest and I thought you might want to take part!!
Here are the details:)
To enter your child, you have to be a fan of JPP on Facebook. Each Monday there will be 3-5 kids posted there. Winners will be chosen by comments left on the photos. Weekly winners will be announced on Fridays and entered to win the monthly prize.
Weekly winners win free photo sessions, monthly winners win free photo sessions AND photo package!
You can view full details by visiting the website:
www.jasonpendley.com
It's all in fun and hope you have a good time entering all your cutie pa-tooties!
If you are interested in contacting me regarding a photo shoot, please do so at:
ashly@jasonpendley.com
12 years ago
6 comments:
Oh Ashly! So fun!
Wow, that'd be like a dream come true for me! Awesome, good luck!
can you post some pics you have taken? would love to see them!! erin
That's awesome Ashly!!!! I'm going to have Jason do my maternity pictures this time, so maybe you'll be the one to do them! Good luck with the new exciting adventure!
Just sent in a picture of Brady for the contest! :)
Have u thought any more about teaching a mini photography class to a few moms here?
Post a Comment