I'm 30 today! Remember when 30 sounded so old? Can't believe I'm here!(or there, however you want to look at it)
I am completely loving life with my amazing and Godly husband, who is so great at showing how much he loves me. Our home is filled with more joy than I ever thought possible thanks to Macy Brooks! Still missing my son like you wouldn't believe and think about him multiple times per hour.
Macy Brooks is 8 months and 1 week old and just wants to be a big girl. She's a busy bee and wants to get up and go. Putting her in the floor to sit and play can be tricky these days, because she makes her legs all stiff so she can stand. She really wants to pull up already!
Here's a video that makes me happy. It was taken a couple weeks ago. Love you big girl!
13 years ago
9 comments:
Happy Birthday friend!! We are both April girls - but you are a young one. I just turned 31. =) Play date. After Drive. Please!
Happy Birthday! Miss Macy B is getting so big! It was so nice to see you this weekend! Hope you enjoyed your day! :o)
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love,
Tonya
happy birthday ashly!!!
i never knew you and my lil man shared the day!!!
macy brooks is so darn cute!!!!
enjoy your special day!!!!
Happy Birthday EVERYDAY!!! Thanks sooo much for sharing all the pics & video. Macy Brooks is Amazing...so Beautiful & Precious & Blessed to have such Wonderful parents! We Love You All!!! Alan & Karen
Happy Birthday Ashley!! I always forget that our birthdays are so close. Wow the big 30. I'm kinda glad that I have one more year in my twenties. Macy Brooks is so sweet. She is growing so fast. You two are such wonderful encouraging parents. I wish with all my heart that Brooks was here with you guys. I know Heaven is FARR better than here and that is a comfort. I know that you miss him so much. What a wonderful boy and such a precious daughter.
Happy birthday Ashly! MB has the cutest little girly laugh & she's so proud of herself (as she should be!)
Happy Birthday Dear Niece,
I hope you've had a wonderful day! You are turning 30, Steve 60, Mother 90, JP (Joann's son) 40, all this year. Neat, huh? I love you all so much.
Jeanette
Happy Birthday, Ashly!
Post a Comment