I'm already crying, and I just started typing! Whew!
Anyways....
This mother's day means so much to me. I can't even describe it.
For the past 4 Mother's Days I have struggled immensely on this day. In 2006, we lost our 14 weaker in late April and up until that point, it was the most heartache I'd ever known. In 2007 we had just lost our 6 weaker the last day of March. 2008 was better than the past 2 since I was carrying a healthy baby boy, but still not the same as snuggling your little one outside the womb. 2009 was just plain weird. I knew I was a momma to our 2 tiny losses, Brooks in heaven and baby "T" in my belly, but again, just not the same when your baby isn't "here." I'm just now realizing that I didn't embrace Macy B's pregnancy like I should've. It was incredibly scary and I really struggled between fully connecting and protecting my heart. But that's another post for a different day...
2010 Mother's Day is incredible for me. I can honestly say I've never been happier to have this sweet girl in my arms. She is an amazing daughter. Full of energy and joy! I love you Macy Brooks with all my heart:)
For a lot of women, however, 2010 Mother's Day is still full of heartache. Please pray for these women. Some have yet to conceive the child they desperately long for. Some are carrying babies whose health isn't the best. And then there are those Mommy's that didn't get to keep their babies. It's a painful world they are living in and praying for them could really keep them afloat today.
I also don't want to leave out my wonderful mom, who's one of my best friends! She's always been a great mom and I love her so much!
God is too good to me, who also gave me a great mother in law! Vivian is caring and loving. I love you too!!
12 years ago
6 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Ashly! Hope you've had a day full of love & joy, you deserve it.
Hope Mother's Day 2010 will always be one of your most special memories!
So glad Mothers Day was all you wanted it to be. Love you
I am so glad that your Mother's day was awesome! You deserve every bit of it!
thought of you this mothers day and so happy for you! love yall!
What a truly Happy Mother's Day this year for you! And they only get better...I thought of you both this year.
Maybe we can get together again soon.
-heather merriam
Post a Comment