Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mini Denny

I hear it everywhere we go, "Aww, she looks just like her daddy!" Good thing, I think Daddy's HOT!

Here are the pictures to prove we do in fact, have a mini Denny

Denny, 3 months













Denny 1st Bday










MB 9 months








Denny, about 4 months

Macy Brooks, 8.75 months


Denny, about 8 months

10 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW~!

Jus and Kat said...

Faith looks after her dadddy too (or at least that's what I'm constantly told :)!


Kat @ Keeping the Faith

Laura Ripley said...

What's up with all these girl's looking like their daddy's??

heather said...

uncanny!
My oldest looks just like his daddy, and my youngest looks like me. But they also look like each other. (weird how genes can get rearranged.)

sjefferson said...

Is it crossing the line to say I love your Mini Denny??! ;) Like I keep saying, there's hope that the next one will look like me!

Erica said...

Let's put a wig and a dress on Denny to see what MB will look like when she's all grown up :)

Deborah Anne Whitfield said...

That is amazing...she really is his twin

Rachael Walkup said...

Wow! That is just crazy!

Kimberly Jones said...

Yep, she looks like her Daddy! I guess Denny would've made a pretty girl:-) She is a beauty! You gotta love those little girls who look like their Daddy!

BMX photo said...

she looks wonderful 0_0