Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! We're having a great one. Hope everyone is too. Macy Brooks is 15 months and keeping us BUSY!

I'm so thankful for all of our many blessings. I'm most thankful for my Savior's love. It has truly hit home this past 15 months how much He loves me. I am completely overwhelmed by how full my heart is with love for my daughter. Jesus loves me even more, I can't comprehend that. He has provided for us and given us all these blessings, all along, we're just little ole' sinners trying to love him back.

Besides my wonderful family and earthly blessings; there is something else I feel grateful for this year. And that is the ability to hope and daydream again. I can remember writing this post (link) like it was yesterday. I can still remember how I was feeling and it wasn't pleasant. I truly thought I'd never daydream again. Heck, I'd spent 2 years practicing not daydreaming-I had it down pat. But now....I find myself daydreaming and making plans for the future again. It's a wonderful gift I thought I'd never get back! I can even picture us having another baby (GASP!), which is BIG because I said she'd be our last for a long time after her birth.

So that is what I'm thankful for this year, God's love, family & friends, and HOPE!!

2 comments:

sjefferson said...

Thankful you're hoping, dreaming and planning again too!! So thankful for you and your sweet family! Love to you!

Nicole McFarland said...

I've been praying for you on the whole "more babies" thing. I know it must be crazy hard to even consider it but you know God is bigger than our fears. I'll keep praying...glad to hear you're considering it. :-)