
Hi PW's !
2 doctor's visits last week to update on. Monday was Dr. G (ob) and all was well. She didn't do much, but it was still great to see her. She delivered her own baby on Friday so I won't see her until August. We weighed and blood pressured, then she poked around and we talked about possible induction scenarios.
Friday we saw Dr. K (high risk) and that was a ball of fun! The sonographer looked at Baby T for at least 20 minutes and showed us anything we couldn't recognize. She was great! We again turned our heads while she got to see what kind of parts are growing inside of me! I think she just wanted to know and didn't really 'have' to check them out, but that's okay. Baby T weighs a whopping 1 lb, 9ounces, which is apparently exactly how much a baby should weigh at 24 weeks and 4 days. Dr. K came in and quietly looked at how the blood was flowing from me to the baby, checked out the condition of the cord and then he happily reported all looked well and told us to report back on June 19th. One side note is Baby T is head up at the moment. Baby's typically need to be head down by 28-31 weeks so we have awhile, but still a prayer request nonetheless.
Here are some pictures of our love:

14 comments:
I am so glad things are going so well! Baby T is already a cutie in my book! :) I love the alien looking at you picture!
great reports ashly!!
thanks for the update!!
Perfect!
Ashly~ This is SO great to hear, and, as always, I LOVE seeing US pics. They are so special, aren't they? Baby T looks absolutely perfect to me! Can't WAIT to see him/her!!!! We'll be praying for Baby T to move head down!!!
Love, Summer :) **Noah is still praying diligently!
So glad everything looks great with Baby T :) I love hearing your updates !!!!! We'll be praying for Baby T to move head down!
Yay! I'm so glad everything is going well and I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet little baby T! Thanks for sharing the pics :) Love you both!
So glad you got good reports (and pics) :) Praying still for you daily.
Hugs,
Amanda
Awesome news! Hamilton and I are still praying for Ms. Ashly and Baby Tucker each morning!
so precious! sweet baby T is growing good!
both of yall look great!!!!
WONDERFUL!! Still praying for Baby T!!!
Baby T is just beautiful! So glad to have the update. I'll be praying for baby T to move head down!
Still praying daily. So glad you and Baby T are doing so well! Thinking of you...Amy (Bartlett)
glad everything is going well, thanks for sharing the pictures
Post a Comment