Ashly~ After all that you went through with growing and protecting Brooks, it is understandable that you would feel as though he is missing...I'll say a special prayer for you now....BIG hug to you!
Ashly I am so sad Brooks is not with you, but we do know where he is! I pray that God will ease this pain of missing him and comfort you everyday! I love you and continue to pray for you always!!!!
10 comments:
I'm shedding some tears for you right now. I'm so sorry Brooks isn't here in your arms...
Prayers, love and (((hugs))),
Tonya
Oh Ashly, I wish you were snuggling with Brooks right now!
I am sure it is still so hard... still praying!!
I'm so sorry, Ashly.
...Praying for you...
Hugs,
Amanda
:(
love yall.
Ashly~ After all that you went through with growing and protecting Brooks, it is understandable that you would feel as though he is missing...I'll say a special prayer for you now....BIG hug to you!
You crazy girl...he is in heaven right now and I am pretty sure he must be responsible for this sunshine today...to cheer his momma up!
He is with Jesus...running down the streets of gold and singing the Hallelujah chorus with the Angels!!
Ashly I am so sad Brooks is not with you, but we do know where he is! I pray that God will ease this pain of missing him and comfort you everyday! I love you and continue to pray for you always!!!!
I can't imagine the pain you are experiencing. I'll say an extra prayer for you tonight.
Post a Comment