A few weeks ago D and I are climbing into bed and I'm asking him if he likes this name or that name....
Me: So do you like _____ or _____?
D: I don't like either one.
Me: Well, which do you like better?
D: I like 'Brooks'
Me: so do I, but we used that already. Do you have any boys' names you do like?
D: I like 'Brooks'
And that my friends was the end of that conversation! Wish us luck in picking a great boys' name if needed:)
12 years ago
8 comments:
That's going to be a hard one... maybe you won't need the boys name. We can't wait to find out!
What happened to Brooks being the middle name?
Maybe you'll just have to wait and see him before you name him! Or her...I know ;)
hey guys... its shellie your neighbor :) found out you guys had a blog and wanted to stop by to say hello! Brooks is such a beautiful name. I always think of your son when I see it out and about in the world!
I don't think you need a boys name because it's a sweet baby girl in there :) And if not, i'm sure the perfect name will come to mind! Love you!
Ashly, I think I've said this before, but I'm feeling as though it's a girl, so you may not be needing a boy's name...but, if so, I agree with Laura...what happened to Brooks being a middle name?
You will find the perfect name...if you need it! Brooks is the perfect middle name too. I have been thinking about sweet Brooks and the girlies a lot lately, it brings me peace to think of them playing together. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night.
Hi Ashly! Glad to hear things are still going well...Your post in May about your doctor's visit regarding intestinal issues is CRAZY! How insensitive. Thankfully I've never encountered that, but people do tend to ask, "How far along were you?" and when I say 40 weeks, they are shocked. People just don't know. Anyway, we went through the same thing with names. Nothing sounds as sweet as the name of your precious Brooks. Even now, Tyndale's name is the sweetest name I've ever heard. But you'll be able to settle on a close second! Praying many blessings your way!
Post a Comment