Thursday, June 18, 2009

9 months

Does every single month of every single year have to have an 18th in it? It's kinda ridiculous and really annoying.

I can't believe it's been 9 months. Hard to believe our little man would be 9 months old. Pulling up, crawling, teething, swimming, discovering new foods and so on.

I miss you more than I can say sweet boy. I love you!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

i always think of you and pray for you on these days b/c of mac. being 12/18. praying for you and you will have a new date to be happy on soon :)

Allison said...

Pretty soon August 19th will be a day to rejoice!! We are praying for you guys and the newest Tucker.

thedunns said...

praying for you :)

Stacy D said...

Still praying for you Ashly. Your sweet little Brooks will never be forgotten.

Laura Ripley said...

Sending my love to sweet Brooks.