Sunday, June 28, 2009

29 weeks!

Here's a quick view of Baby T at 29 weeks. All is well in the Tucker household. Between the two doctors I almost have an appointment every week lately. We took our pregnancy photos on Friday night and they turned out nice. Our photographer is still editing a few of them, but once he's done I'll post several of them and tell you about his great website where you can view all the pictures if you like.

One last piece of news...we've set an induction date! August 19th:) The plan as of now is to conduct an amniocentesis on the 18th to check lung function and induce on the 19th if the test comes back good. I'm still hoping to not do the amnio, but we'll see what the high risk dr. says next week. It's not near as risky a procedure when the baby is full term, but I still do not want to do it! There are a few other options too....if I'm 1cm or more at 36 weeks they can strip my membranes, which usually sends mom into labor in the next week or so. Or I could of course go into labor on my own. Anytime after 35 weeks, doctors do not stop labor. And lastly, Dr. K will not think it is needed and tell the OB he disagrees and they'll do what he says:) That's my new prayer request if you prayer warriors don't mind!

I have many ideas for blog posts in the coming days. My mind has been busy, as you might imagine, so stay tuned:)

8 comments:

Becca Daws said...

So exciting! Still praying for you!

Angi said...

Yippey! I'm marking Baby T's birthday on my calendar! Chris and I pray for Denny, you, and Baby T often. We love ya!

katie davis said...

august 19-what a great day=) my catherine will turn 1 and baby t will join the world!!!! praying for y'all to have peaceful minds and to soak up the joy of these next few months.

Summer Pendley said...

Ashly~ Love the post...especially those sweet US images :) Very excited to see those preggo shots on here (wink, wink)....keep us informed on the Dr. visits. We'll surely keep praying for the baby's development, the amnio, induction, etc. Big Hug to you and baby T! :)

Stephanie says said...

I am so glad to here that things are continuing to go very well! I love the US pictures they are so sweet! I can't wait to see your pictures...that is one thing that I wish I would have done! :) Think of you and Denny often!

Preben and Ellen said...

hello there!
you don't know me at all, but i came to your blog through jennifer willis's blog, and oh my goodness, you are so amazing and your faith has been so encouraging to me! I am praying for you for this pregnancy and the baby! thank you for sharing your story!
-ellen

Kimberly Jones said...

So excited...I can't wait to meet Baby T!! I know your mind is on overload, I will be praying for you everyday until then!! We love you!

Sara Price said...

Exciting...not too much longer!